023.

Yoongi stared at Hoseok as he walked away. He sighed softly, chewing on his lip. He let his head hang low, trying to hide the tears that fell from his face. He turned the opposite way, walking back down the hallway. A shoe stuck out and tripped him,". Yoongi was furious, his nose scrunching up in disgust. Yoongi wiped up his face quickly.

"Fuck you in every hole!"

Jungkook raised a brow and snickered underneath his breath.

"I think thats your job to do, slut."

Oh no. Code red, Code red. Yoongi back away, yelping a bit. It was Jungkook. Yoongi covered his face, trying to hide the tears that ran down his face. Jungkook quickly took ahold of his wrist and pulled it away.

"No need to hide it. I saw you guys. "

Yoongi slapped his hand away, not facing Jungkook in the eyes. He sniffed softly.

" Hyung... look at me.."

Yoongi's bottom lip puffed out and he finally showed him his own face. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, along with his cheeks and nose, dusted a light pink.

"Yoongi hyung...I'm.. sorry... i didnt mean for this to... happen..?"

Yoongi crossed his arms, his eyes widening.

"Thats the most half assed thing you can say! Hobi probably just broke up with me right now and he's sicken tired of your stupid ass...! I don't need this right now I-i...."

Jungkook quickly pulled Yoongi into his arms, tightening his hold. Yoongi looked up at him, surprised at the sudden comfort he was getting. He looked up at Jungkook, sighing softly into his chest.

"A hug isn't gonna make me like you any more."

"Shut up, I don't know how to deal with sad little boys.."

Yoongi pushed him away, knitting his brows together in anger.

"The fuck did you just say- i-i'll have you know that i'm older than you—"

Yoongi was shoved into the wall, a quiet whimper left his mouth as Jungkook held him in place. The hall was empty once again, the walls feeling like they were starting to close in. Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, blush spreading across his face once more.

"Who's the one that likes being a good boy and a fucking slut huh? That's you."

Yoongi's head fell down, a faint "no" escaped his lips. Jungkook gripped at his chin, forcing Yoongi to look at him.

"What was that?" Jungkook gritted his teeth. Yoongi gulped, hesitantly looking up at him. He can't say it- he's hoseok's baby not Jungkook's—

"I-i'm a slut and a good boy-!"

Jungkook finally amused, looks down at him, before pulling away. He slaps softly at yoongi's cheek, smiling.

"Thats a good boy!"

Yoongi chews on his lip, sniffing. He turns around on his heel crossing his arms. Yoongi lifts his head up once more, to see Hoseok standing down the hallway, horrified. Yoongi flinches, taking a step back.

"H-hobi-.."

Jungkook smirked, sliding his hands in his pockets. He quirked an eyebrow up, looking absolutely unapologetic. Yoongi couldn't move, absolutely terrified.

Hoseok stared at the scene, his hands forming into fists. He laughs a bit before exiting throughout the hallway.

"Hobi w-wai—"

DING DONG
The bell rang. Students began pouring out of their classrooms, chatter cluttering up the hallways.

Yoongi stood there, absolutely mortified.

a/n;;
HI GUYSHDJDJD ive been so inactive on here kdjdnd i think im gonna end the story soon its so elongated and stufuf im just!! idk! how to end it!! school is kicking my butt rip