006.

Yoongi has grown fond of the boy. He realized that the boy wasn't so bad after all. He smiled to himself and set his books down on his desk, grabbing his pencil and whatnot. He was ready for the day and excited-
Except not.
Yoongi has been up since 3 A.M because of Hoseok. He talked non-stop and kept bothering Yoongi ever since he found his account and ...him. He was his horny self 24/7 and wouldn't. stop. texting. Yoongi slammed his books down onto the wooden desk and groaned. He was too tired to even move, he should've just stayed home. Namjoon pat Yoongi's back and shook his head, "Wow, what a shame."
-
Yoongi already planned his day out in math class, sleep. He wasnt going to bother doing homework all he needed was sleep. He started walking home, each step wonky and wobbly. He cursed his tiredness. He kept walking, and walking. The sun wasn't helping either. After his long journey to his house he opened the door, slowly walked up stairs and shut his door. He started to close his eyes, until his phone vibrated. He groaned loudly and slammed his hand on his phone and looked at the screen

namjoon has texted you;
DUDE you shoukd totally come to this party down ur street its fUCKIGN LIT comr on man please
pls
fome on man answer i jeed you
Slide to Unlock

Yoongis face drained of color.
"Oh come fucking on, why now"
-
Yoongi decided to go anyways, he exhaled as he started walking down the street. He just wore the casual, a black v-neck t-shirt that showed part of his collarbone and ripped jeans. He sighed and opened the door to the unknown owners house. He peeked inside and noticed tens and thousands of people were inside. He slowly walked in closing the door, cringing at the loud music that blasted in his ear.
"Hey Yoongi! im over here with my friends!!" Each word slurred and he knew that namjoon was drunk and shook his head.
"Hey this is Taehyung and thats Jimin hey!!!!" Namjoon burped between his words. He handed Yoongi a beer, opened already.
Yoongi looked up at him, "I can't drink dude i never had a beer once in my life!"
"Come on bro... just try it. Its great okay." Yoongi looked down at the can then back at his best friend.
"Here goes nothing.."
He chugged it down.
-
6- no 7 beers are chugged down and everyone was chanting for yoongi to do more. Yoongi finished his 7th can and threw it to the floor yelling.
"Fuck yeah give me more!"
Yoongi chugged down his last drink. Drunk at last. He laid back into the couch and smiled. It was almost midnight and Yoongi was already dizzy, giggly and well, drunk. Apparently Hoseok was at the party as well. Hoseok walked into the living room waving goodbye to his friends. He was ready to go home, until he noticed a certain familiar mint haired boy. Yoongi's head swayed to the side and saw Hoseok.
"Hoseok!..You're h-here im so excited toooo...see you." His words slurred against his tongue, and hoseok shook his head.
"Yoongi its midnight you need to go home."
"What? Nooooo....."
-
After what seemed hours of struggling, Hoseok finally got Yoongi into his car. Yoongi whined. Hoseok ignored him and turned on some tunes from his phone. Hoseok pushed his foot on the pedal and slowly made his way to Yoongi's house.

He totally didn't follow Yoongi home yesterday.

Yoongi whined again, and again, and again. Hoseok groaned, "What?!"
Yoongi pointed down at his pants and continued to whine cutely.
"Hoseooook, save me...!"
Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose. He was rather quite tired and sighed.
"Why now..."
------

a/n;
MAN im sorry fot nOT UPDATING IN 62836286483 YEARS GOD DAMN
but IM SCREAMING THIS STORY IS GETTING SO MANY READS I LOVE YOU ALL SJSHDKDJX THA NK YOU