Chapter four

Elizabeth's p/o view

   I know I just got out of a relationship with Sam but I was getting over him fast . Ethan has been treating me like a princess . I was starting to like him . I don't really do good in relationships . I've basically only dated Sam .. Sam did break my heart but Ethan has been healing it and just I don't know how to feel . I just need time to think .

    *************

     Graysons p/o view

     I've never seen Ethan treat a girl like this before . He must really like her . "Hey Gray , can I talk too you .?" Ethan peeked his head into my room . "Sure thing." "I was thinking about asking Elizabeth out .. do you think I should .?" He started scratching the back of his neck . "You , ETHAN Dolan is gonna ask out a girl .?" I was pretty damn suprised ."yeah . So should I .?" He looked down "Not if you're gonna play her and not right now . it's to soon she just got out of a realationship ."  Ethan rolled his eyes . "I'm not gonna play her Gray ! I really like her .!" He scoffed at me . "Okay, okay but if you're gonna ask her out . Ask her out in like a week or two . Give her time to get over Sam ." I patted his back . "Thanks Gray ." He hugged me .

     ********

    Ethans p/o view

It's been two weeks and I think that it's time to make a move with Elizabeth so I decided to call her .

Ethan: Hey can I come over and take you to Victoria secrets .?

Elizabeth: Uh yeah . But why ?

Ethan: you'll see . I'll be there in about 20 minutes .

     I put on a v shirt and some khakis .

    **********

     Elizabeth's p/o view

I have 20 minutes to get ready ughhh . I took a 5 minutes shower, dried my hair, and put on my usual makeup . Eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and light pink lip stick . I heard a knock at the door . I ran to the door and opened it . "Come onn ." Ethan lightly grabbed my wrist and took me to his car . I wanted to kiss his plump lips . Before he started the car he just looked at me and cupped my face he got closer and closer and then our lips have met again . My lips moved in sync with his . He pulled away . "Gosh Elizabeth . You light my world up . You've changed me so much and its good for my life . I like you a lot almost to the point where I love you .." he looked me in my eyes . "I like you a lot to Ethan . These past two weeks have made me think a lot . And I know for sure I like you and only you .." I started scratching the back of my neck . "Will you go out with me .?" Ethan cupped my face . "Uhh .. yes .!" He kissed me again . I moved my lips sync with his and his tounge slowly entered my mouth and our kiss turned into a make out . I pushed away . "Now to the mall ." He gave me a smirk. As we walk into Victoria secrets this black laced bra caught my attention . Ethan seen me looking at it . "Here's this for my girlfriend ." He handed me the bra . "You don't have too ." I looked down . "But I want to treat my girlfriend like a princess." He kissed my cheek and I started to blush . He's been treating me like a princess since I met him ..

   **********

  Late update . Cute chapter !! <3  Keep reading and please vote . (: