Chapter five

Ethans p/o view

    Wow Elizabeth is stunning . She's all I could ask for .. I wanna take her on a trip to Paris . She did tell me she's always wanted to go . Elizabeth was lying next to me on her phone . I grabbed her phone . "Heyyyyy give it backkkk" She said in a joking matter . I put it down my pants . "You're gonna have to get it ." I gave her a smirk . "You'll get it back after we talk about something ." She just looked at me confused . " I wanted to take you on a trip to Paris my love ." I grabbed her hand and kissed it . "You and my family ." I smiled at her . "That sounds amazing but I would have to talk to my mom about it first ." She put her hands down my pants and grabbed her phone . I started blushing .

**********
Elizabeth's p/o view

I grabbed my phone out of Ethan's pants and on the way down there I accidentally touched his thing . It was pretty damn big . I texted my mom to talk to her about the Paris trip .

Elizabeth:Hey mother , I have a question .

Birth giver💗: what ?

Elizabeth: Can I go to Paris with Ethan and his family in like two weeks?

Birth giver💗: Sure . But remind me before you leave . Text me before you leave and when you get there .

Elizabeth: I will . And thank you so much !!! I love you 😘

Birth giver💗: Love you too sweetie😘

********

"Ethan .." I said looking down at two ground . "Yeah princess .?" I cracked a smile . "I .. I can't go .." I tried tricking him . "W-What ?? Why ?!" He was upset . I quickly sat up and tackled him . I was now on top of him . "I'm kidding . I can go ." I leaned in and kissed him . Our kiss turned into a makeout session and then his brother came in "Hey Ethan do you ha-" he stopped his sentence . I quickly got off of him and turned red . "Never mind ." He walked out and I could hear him laughing . "Oh my lord Ethan ." I lightly hit him . "We weren't gonna do anything . Or were we ..?" He gave me a smirk . "we're 16 of course we weren't Ethan ." I laughed but he didn't . He pushed me lightly to where I was laying on his bed and he was now hovering over me . He leaned in slowly and kissed me . I moved my lips sync with his and he pulled away . He stood up and he had basketball shorts on so his boner was easily noticed . He looked down and looked back up . "I'm not ashamed to hide that you turn me on." He gave me another smirk . I'll admit , he also turned me on but we were only 16 . We just sat there in silence until his mom walked in . "You guys excited for Paris .?" I sat up "yeah , actually I've always wanted to go ." I was excited . "We go almost every year for a fun family vacation so get used to it ." She laughed and closed the door . This Paris trip is gonna be amazing ..

********

So I got a new iPhone so I decided to update this book . Hope you viewers like this book . Much love !!💗