Twenty one

About 20 minutes later after what happened with Johnson I had a text from Ethan.

  Ethan😏🔐:Babe, where are you? 

    E; I went on a walk... I'll talk to you when the parties over..

  Ethan😏🔐: It's over now. Everyone left come home.

    I ignored his text and started walking back to his house. When I got there he was sitting on the porch waiting for me. "What's wrong?" He stood up quickly. "Why would you think something's wrong..?" I looked down remembering what Johnson was doing. "You always go on a walk when you're upset. Now tell me." He slightly grabbed my chin and looked at me. "Johnson.. He was trying to do things with me and I didn't want to. I yelled for you and he said no one could hear me. And-" I stopped my sentence. "I swear to god he's gonna get a fucking beating next time I see him for touching my girl" He clinched his fist.

    ***********

-Ethan's p/o-

  "Hey Elizabeeethhhh" I turned to where I was facing her. "Yes Ethan?" She giggled. "Can we cuddle.?" I sat up a little bit. "No we can't cuddle." She was still laying down staring into my eyes. "Of course we can cuddle." She smiled with her teeth and closed her eyes. I layed back down beside her and put my arm around her body pulling her closer to mine. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow." I started tracing her stomach. "Ethannn" she stretched out my name. I smirked. "You love when I do it don't you?" I questioned. "Yes, but-" she stopped her sentence and turned to be facing me. I put my hands around her waste and pulled her closer to my body going into a hug. She burrowed her head into my shoulder. "I love these hugs." I felt her smiling.  She makes me feel loved an wanted. She's the love of my life...

  -next day-

  ||Elizabeths p/o||

  I woke up to the smell of crisp bacon in the air and my stomach growling. I look around to find Ethan but he's nowhere and then reality hit me. Maybe he's making breakfast. I put on one of his hoodies and a pair of yoga pants and went downstairs. I looked Into the kitchen surprised to see that Grayson was the one cooking food. He wasn't that good at making food. "This is for you" he handed me a plate full of pancakes,eggs, and bacon. I just looked at him confused. "Where's Ethan?" I was setting the plate on the kitchen table. "He went to go get cleaning supplies to clean up the party he said he would be back in about an hour or two." He smirked at me. "No ideas Grayson. I'm happily with Ethan and I'm not a cheater like someone I know *Cough* *Cough* Grayson Dolan." I grabbed the peanut butter and syrup putting it on my pancakes. "Damn I think you're coming down with a cold" we both laughed at his remark. "I'm sorry for hurting you Elizabeth." He was done cooking and now looking at me. "I don't wanna talk about this Grayson.." I grabbed my plate of food and headed back upstairs. "But thanks for breakfast" I smiled at him and went back up to Ethan's bed.

-2 hours later-

  I ended up taking a nap while Ethan was getting cleaning supplies and I woke up to Ethan barging in the room with a dozen roses, a big bear and a box of chocolates. -the pictures in the beginning-  I sit up and start to rub my eyes. "Ethannnn I love you soooo much" I get up and start kissing his cheek. "I love you to baby girl. But the question is, do you like it?" He handed me everything and I looked at him like he was stupid. "Do I like it?" I put my hand on my hips and looked at him. "Ethan, I love it!" I put all the stuff he got me on his bed and jumped into his arms kissing him. "Let me guess, that was my surprise?" He just smiled at me nodding his head yes. I could feel my cheeks getting redder. "Thank you babe" I kissed his cheek again. "Anything for my princess"

   *______________________*

So this is an updateee☺️ But I'll go back to 50 reads but yeah. So at least 50-55 reads for the next update🙈 Peaceeeee🐱 P.s check out my musically it's cloiesmithson and when you look me up it should show Mrs.Espinosa with some emojis. Thankssss☺️💗