Chapter six

(In this book ethan& Grayson are 18)

Ethan's p/o view

It's been two weeks and it's finally time to go to Paris . Elizabeth stayed at my house last night so we could leave today . We had to catch our plane at 1:30 pm . "Good morning beautiful" I said as Elizabeth sat up . She doesn't wear pants to bed so she was just in one of my t shirts . She looked so cute . She smiled at me and kissed my cheek . "How long have you been up .?" She was still rubbing her eyes . "About an hour , it's 10:30 right now ." She grabbed her phone and put it back down . "Stop staring ." She said giggling . "I can't help it , you're just so gorgeous with or without makeup princess ." She started blushing . I grab her by her waist and pulls her on top of me . I slept in only my boxers so we were both half naked but she had a shirt on . I pulled her into a hug . As I was hugging her I made my lips to her neck and started kissing her . She lightly moaned . I pushed her away and I had left a hickey on her . "I have to claim what is mine ." I smirked at her . She grabbed her phone and looked at her neck . "Ethan ! How am I going to hide this .?!" She was looking around for something . "With your long hair or use foundation ." I smiled . "Or just show that I claimed what is mine." I smirked at her .

*************

Elizabeth's p/o view

Ethan had left a hickey on my neck and I was gonna try to hide it with foundation . I got up and put on a pair of sweats and brung my purse with me into the bathroom . I got my foundation out and put it on my neck then put my hair over it . Luckily you couldn't see it and the foundation was hiding it pretty well . "You donee yettt .?" Ethan yelled . I ignored and and tip toed to his room so I could try to scare him but he wasn't in there . I walked in and looked around . Right as I turn around Ethan yells "BOO .!" I screamed and jumped into his arms . "I scared you that bad .?" He was still laughing .

    ***************
   They're at the airport now .

    I had remembered I told my mom I would text her before I left the airport so I got my phone out .

  Elizabeth:Hey mom I'm leaving the airport now .

Birth giver☺️: Okay hunny, be safe and don't forget to text me when you land . Love you .

Elizabeth: Love you too .

     I put my phone on airplane mode and was walking on the plane . Ethan was in front of me and his brother,sister, mom & dad were behind us.  Luckily I got to sit by Grayson and Ethan instead of some weirdo who snores and tries to keep a conversation. I could tell that Ethan didn't really like being on planes , so I tried comforting him and making him happy to tell him what I've been wanting to tell him for awhile . I grabbed his hand and he smiled and looked at me . "Ethan .." I was still looking up to him . "Yes love .?" He turned towards me . "I've been wanting to say this for awhile now , and now I am .. Ethan Grant Dolan ... I love you ." He looked at me and was smiling like crazy . His smile lit up my world . "I love you too ." He kissed my cheek . He made me so happy . I was gonna miss him . Just the thought of me having to move in two weeks makes me wanna cry ..

      *************

Woahhh, she has to move😩 Poor Ethan . I wonder what's gonna happen ..