Chapter twelve

As I'm getting off the bus I hear screaming in my backyard. I run straight to the back. "STUPID BITCH DONT TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN .!" I seen Gabe on top of Ethan and Ethan wasn't hitting him back. "Gabe stop .!" I run to Gabe and pull him off. "He should have learned his lesson." He spit on him "he didn't mean to Gabe .!" He ignored me and kept walking. "Ethan I'm so sorry." I went in for a hug. He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him and hugged me tight. " I should be the one saying sorry. I deserved that. I'm sorry for hitting you." He kissed me on the cheek. "I'm really gonna miss you..." He started scratching the back of his neck. "I'm gonna miss you too." I leaned in to kiss him but he pushed me away. "I can't do this .." Ethan helped me up and walked away. I bursted into tears and just stood there.

      **************

  Ethan's p/o

  As soon as I got home Grayson bumped into me. "Have fun with your new girlfriend." I said under my breathe. "I don't have a girlfriend.." He just looked at me. "Why are we fighting over a girl .? She's moving anyway." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Because she's perfect and I thought she was the love of your life..?" He looked at me with confusion. "No I just wanted sex from her ..." I walked up to my room and laid down in my bed.

  *************

   Grayson's p/o

  What the fuck did he just say .?! He used her for sex .?! I knew he never changed .! I had to tell Elizabeth so I called her.

   🎽-Elizabeth    😈-Grayson

😈- Hey um Elizabeth we need to talk ..

🎽- Yeah Gray .?

😈-Well I can't keep this from you .... Ethan told me that he just used you for sex ..

🎽- He couldn't have .. 

   I could tell by her voice she was about to cry.

😈-If you want I'll take you to the airport and I'll come over and comfort you.

🎽- that .. Would be amazing...

😈- on my way now .. See you soon.

   *************

    Elizabeth's p/o view

  As soon as Grayson knocked on the door I jumped into his arms and cries into his chest. "Grayson... Please help me..." I paused between each word. "It's gonna be okay I promise. I've had my first love when I was younger at least the age 13. It hurts at first but it will all be better when you find the one you love and care for and they feel the same exact way." He knew exactly how I felt. "Thank you Gray. I don't wanna ruin this moment but it's time to go to the airport..." I put my head down.
   We finally reached the airport and as soon as we pulled up Grayson started crying. "What's wrong." I tried looking into his eyes but he just wouldn't look at me. "I'm gonna miss you Elizabeth." He wiped his tears away and looked at me and pulled me into a hug. "I'll miss you too." I hugged him back. "No you don't understand..." He just looked at me. What does he mean .? "You better go before you miss your flight." He looked down. I got out of the car and he drove off. "Let's go catch our flight." My dad said putting his arm around me.

**********

This chapter is longer than it usually is. A lot of emotions in this chapter. I wonder what Grayson meant .? Is he finally gonna tell Elizabeth how he feels .? Idkkk. But I wanna say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS😩❤️