Chapter twenty seven

We arrived at the hospital and everyone was waiting in the waiting room. We both walked over by them "What did they say?" I asked sitting down next to Cameron and Grayson. "They said that we could see him in a few more hours but we wanted to wait" Cameron looked over at me and smiled. My phone buzzed and it was a message from my dad.

Father👨/ Hey, did you ever get a new house key?

    ||Fuck!! I forgot!!|| i thought to myself.

  E/ Omg!! No i forgot. I'll go get it now. Can i stop by the house and get the money from you?

  Father👨/ yeah sweetie thats fine.

  I ignored his text and looked at cameron and told her that i had to leave and she nodded "We'll be here when you're done." She smiled at me and i smiled back. I left the hospital and was on my way to the house. 

   /•_•\

"Hey sweetie. Here's 40$ spend 20 on the key an the other 20$ for what you want." He smiled and hugged me. "Thanks dad!" I smiled and hugged him back. "I'll be back later and keep you updated on what's going on with Ethan." I closed the door behind me and walked to my car. As i was waiting for my key to get done i decided to get some McDonald's. That sounded really good right now. "When  do you think the key would be done?" I asked the employer "About 10 minutes" I thanked him and left. After eating my McDonald's i cleaned up and went back to the dealer shop. "Here's your key have a good day" "You too" i was on the way back to the hospital and then i passed by Starbucks and got me a vanilla bean frappe. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Grayson.

Gray⚓️/ Come back to the hospital !! Their letting us see Ethan!

  E/ i'm on my way!

I hurried to the hospital and ran in "Can i see Ethan dolan?!" I exclaimed. "Roo..." I cut her off and ran to his room. He was awake! "Ethan!" I yelled and hugged him. He gave me a weird look. "Umm.. I'm sorry but i don't know who you are.." I let go of him and looked at the Dolan family. "He lost his memory.." His sister said looking down. "He remembers everything from when he was 13 and down." Grayson added on. 'Oh' i thought to myself.. I started crying. I couldn't help it. I sat down and cried.. How could this be..?

  /•_•\

Hey guysss⚓️☺️ Update on schedule againn. Congrats to Cloieee!!😂❤️ Should i keep this book going for a little bit more or just end it? Lmk please😁 See ya next update 😏⚓️