Chapter eight

I woke up to Elizabeth lying on my chest. I could tell she was awake. "Good morning baby ." I said hugging her. She just yawned. "Do you hurt at all .? Did I hurt you .?" I didn't want her to hurt. "I feel fine. It hurt at first but I'm fine now. ." She giggled. Elizabeth went to the bathroom and I put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie. She walked out of the bathroom and jumped into my arms. "I love you so much ." I said hugging her tight. "I love you too ." She kissed my cheek. Both of our stomachs started growling. "Let's go out to eat for breakfast." She grabbed my hand and as we were waking out Grayson was also walking out of his room. "Uhm Ethan , you guys were loud last night." Grayson was laughing. I looked at Elizabeth and her face was red and she was looking down at the ground. I could tell my face was red and I was embarrassed too . "Yeah , uh sorry ." I looked down. "Dude , don't be sorry ." He walked away.

    ***************
Elizabeth's p/o view

   "Omg Ethann .!😩" I was so embarrassed. I didn't know I was that loud .! "Babe it's fine I don't think anyone else heard us. Grayson doesn't care." I just looked at him and sighed. "Let's go get food now ." I started running to the elevator. "I'm gonna beat you .!" I heard Ethan yelling from behind me. We both reached the elevator out of breath. "I won ." Ethan said panting. I just laughed at him. "Okayyyyy." I said sarcastically. I had a text from my mom.

  Birthgiver😊: Have you land yet .?! Are you okay .?!

    I forgot to text her .!!

Elizabeth: Yeah. Sorry I fell asleep when we got home and forgot to text. I have to go though. I'm going out to eat with Ethan.

Birth giver😊: okay. Have fun.

   I put my phone in my pocket and we started looking for breakfast restraints. Then IHOP caught my attention. "Ohh Ethan .!!" I said pointing at it. He just smiled and drove to ihops parking lot. We were walking into the restraint and a sign said "sit anywhere" so we sat at a table for two. A really attractive guy with black hair and green eyes walked up to our table. "Are you guys ready to order .?" He looked at Ethan then at me. "Um yeah , I would like some pancakes with butter and syrup." Ethan was still looking at the menu. "And I would like some waffles and a little but of syrup." Ethan said handing our menus to the waiter. "Okay is that all .?" We both nodded and he walked away. 

    **********

   This day will go on into the ninth chapter. Thank you guys so much for getting this book to almost 500 reads with only eight chapters. I love you guys .😩💗