Chapter sixteen

*Ethans p/o*

I was just sitting there in the car waiting for Grayson and all I see is him and Elizabeth kiss. It hurt my heart. I had a girlfriend. Well two.. one back at our old place and one here already. I never told the first one I moved. But I have no idea what I was feeling when I seen them kiss. I just broke down in the car. Of course I still loved Elizabeth and I didn't use her for sex. She was my first love and she still is. I lost my virginity to her... And I don't think she knows that.. I only said those things in anger. To make her mad or jealous some what. But it just turned everything upside down. I'm hurt from her slowly falling in love with Grayson...

************

*Elizabeth's p/o*

I kissed Grayson goodbye and also hugged him. But while I was hugging him I seen Ethan in the car with his hands over his face. I wonder what was wrong with him? "Oh yeah Elizabeth." Grayson pulled away from the hug. "Would you like to go on a double date with Ethan and his girlfriend Marissa? We're going camping and I don't wanna Be third wheeling and it would be amazing if you went." He just smiled at me. He was so cute with his smile and just himself. "Sure thing." I kissed his cheek and smiled back at him. He gave me one last hug and walked away.

****************

*Graysons p/o*

Ethan was quite during the ride home and he seemed upset. I haven't talked to him about Elizabeth going camping with us just yet because I didn't wanna just bring it up out of no where. We stopped at Speedway to get gas and Ethan usually gets a snack when we stop at gas staions but he just stayed in the car. I knew something was up now. I got back in the car and drove off. "What's wrong with you?" I asked Ethan keeping my eyes on the rode. "Nothing. Just the fact you took the girl of my dreams right out of my hands" He had an attitude. I tried keeping calm cause I knew where he was coming from. "The girl of your dreams? Please Ethan, you got straight into a relationship right when you guys broke up and you have a new girl the first day were here. If she was the girl of your dreams you'd still be chasing after her trying to win her back but instead you turned back into the Fuck boy you used to be." I turned into our driveway. "You know what Gray? You're right. I'm not gonna stop chasing after her. She means the world to me. I dont care that you're with her now I'm still gonna chase her until I get her back." He smirked at me and got out of the car. I don't have anything to worry about.. she won't leave me for him.. I don't think...

*****************

*Elizabeth's p/o*

After my shower I decided to text Grayson.

E:Hey babeeee

Gray: Hey babee. I just told Ethan about the camping double date. He doesn't mind that you're coming. But it's gonna be next month on a Friday. (:

E: Next month? I'll be sure to mark all my Fridays with plans just in case.😂

Gray: Lol. Goodnight Elizabeth<3

E: Goodnight.<3

*****************
(Next month)

"This is great." We were on our way to the camping area and Grayson seems very happy. "Its our one month and were going on a camping double date." I could tell In his voice how excited he was. "I'm glad I get to spend time with you." I smiled kissing Graysons cheek. And Marisa gave me a dirty look for God knows why. We finally reached the camping area and the sight was amazing. Grayson and Ethan put mine and Graysons tent up while Marisa helped me put Ethans tent up. Ethan didn't wanna sleep in the same tent as Marisa even though they were together it was weird. "I hope you're happy with my sloppy seconds" Marisa said out of no where and I just looked at her. "Excuse me?" I questioned. "Me and Grayson have history from they're old place then he left me cause he fell in love with you. Just to let you know I took his virginity. And there's no going back." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and we were finally done putting his tent up. I wasn't gonna help that bitch put her tent up but I was mad at Grayson for him not telling me about Marisa...

(A couple of hours later and its 11 pm)

I rolled over to hug Grayson but he wasn't there. I got out of the tent and went to go to the bathroom to see if he was in there. As I was walking I seen two shadows behind a tree. I slowly and quietly walk by the tree to see Marissas hand down Graysons pants and them making out. I cover my mouth to where they couldn't here me crying. I ran back to the tent and just layed there crying into the pillow. How could he do this to me ..? I remembered I packed my own tent just incase of an emergency. So I get into my bag and got my tent out and put it up. When I was finished I went back to Graysons tent grabbed my pillow and blanket and took it to my tent. I was done with that night. I just need some rest...

****************

This is wayyyyy longer than any of my other updates but that's okay. lol. I can't use emojis in this chapter bc I'm on my old phone and it won't let me add them. But what do you think is gonna happen..? 50 reads for the next chapter.:P