Chapter twenty five

I was worried sick. All negative thoughts were going through my head. "I didn't get to say bye, he hates me. It's all my fault" I didn't want to lose him at this very moment. I didn't wanna lose him at all. I just wanna talk to him... He's really the only one who's there for me anymore. My mom stopped getting a hold of me, my dad is never home, my brother went to college, and all my friends just stopped texting me. it was just Ethan. Whenever i was down he was there to help me back up. My phone started ringing again.. It was Grayson.

G: Have you heard anything about Ethan yet?

E: Yea, he has a 50/50 of living. They're not sure yet.

     It was silent for a good 5 minutes.

  *I heard Grayson sniffle*

G: I-I have to go. Ill call later.

   He immediately hung up. I needed to go see Ethan... I started my car back up and drove off to the hospital..

   /•_•\

  "Visiting hours are closed at the moment." 'Damn' i thought to myself. "I'll come back later. Thanks." I walked out of the hospital and decided to text Courtney. She always helped me out.

  E: Hey. You got some?

  C: How much you need?

  E: Not that much. Like a g.

C: Ya i gotchu. Be there in 10.

    I got into my car and drove off to my house time to wait. Courtney arrived at my house exactly in 10 minutes. Time to smoke the pain away.

/•_•\

  She lit up the blunt and passed it to me. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah just need to relax for a few" i said taking the blunt. A couple minutes have passed and i started feeling the high kick in. My mouth started getting dry and everything was funny for no reason. I started getting hungry but was to lazy to even get up. "Things finally off your mind?" Courtney asked giggling a little "Everything. The only thing on my mind right now is food" We both started laughing. Time to float off into space..

   /•_•\

I know, im sorry for the late update. I didnt mean for the wait to be this long. But i hope you guys liked this chapter. It was kinda hard to think off. But thank you guys for almost 4k (: it means a lot❤️