Chapter fifteen

*First I wanna say I'm sorry for not updating for awhile. I'm grounded but my moms still letting me update thank god☺️💗 But thank you guys for supporting me and telling me to continue. It means a lot. I also wanna say thank you guys for 1.48k reads on this. Thank you☺️❤️ Now to the book(:*

   ------------------------

  (Next day).

  "Hey sweetie it's a Saturday morning what's you're plan for today?" My dad asked. "Not sure yet. Why are you waking me up so early?" I giggled. "Since your birthdays tomorrow I wanted to take you out for breakfast and whatever else you wanted today." He smiled. I gave him a smirk. "Not to much money" he laughed.

   --------------------
As I was putting a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth I got a text from Grayson.

Graysonn😩😍:Hey old lady.

Elizabeth: shut uppp. It's not even my birthday yet😂

Graysonn😩😍: Still😂 I miss you best friend.

Elizabeth: I miss you toooo😩 But I have to go. I'm eating for my birthday.

  "Who are you texting?" My dad interrupted me from my phone. "No one just a friend." I smiled. I put my phone back into my pocket. "Now where?" My dad smirked at me. "Can we go home for now? I'll think about where else I wanna go." He just frowned at me and we both got up.  We got to the house and I went straight to my room. "in a hurry to get to your room?" A familiar voice asked as I was out of breath. "Omg! Ethan?!" I ran into his arms and started crying. "Happy early birthday beautiful." I was speechless. I was mad at him but happy to see him. "We moved down here.." He pushed me away. "So Grayson..?" I asked. "Yeah he's down here with us." I smiled and didn't seem to notice I was blushing. "Do you like Grayson...?" He looked down at the ground. "I.. Um..." I didn't know what to say. I knew what I felt but I couldn't manage to say it to Ethan. "It's fine. I have a new girlfriend any way. I just wanted to make you happy and it didn't work I don't even have feelings for you any more." He stormed out of the apartment.

  ----------------------
I ran into his arms hugging him tight crying tears of joy kissing his cheek. "I missed you too" he smiled. "I missed you more Grayson!" I buried my head into his shoulder. "Elizabeth I wanted to tell you this in person. And I've been practicing what to say to you for the past month. I'm in love with you... I realized this when you and Ethan were dating but I didn't wanna ruin the relationship..." He kept going on and on. I grabbed his face and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss it meant a lot.. "You could have told me to shut up but that was nice too." He smiled. "I feel the same way Grayson." I kissed his cheek...

-----------------------------

Updateeeee yay. (: I think you guys will like this chapter but at least 50 reads on this chapter for the next update. Thank you guys. Much love💗 Xoxo (: