Chapter seventeen

*Graysons p/o*

  I went back to the tent an Elizabeth wasn't there. She must have found out what happened with me and Marissa... But I'm still gonna play it off and act like I don't know anything. I know I cheated on her but I don't wanna lose her. I want Marissa and Elizabeth. I can't choose..

   _____________

  *Ethans p/o*

  Elizabeth texted me around 12:30 am.

Elizabeth😔💔: Ethan... Can you come to my tent. I really need to get some things off of my chest and you're the person I can talk to.

Ethan: yeah I'll be over there soon.

    I went to Grayson's and Elizabeth's tent but she wasn't in there. I then noticed there was an extra tent so I went to that one. I peaked my head in to see if she was in it and she was. But she was crying. "What's wrong?" I climbed into Elizabeth's tent. "I don't wanna make you upset either Ethan.. But I have to get this off my chest.." She was covering her face so I put my arms around her. "It's okay Elizabeth let it out." She hugged me tight. "Grayson... He..." She didn't finish her sentence and she just looked up at me. "He cheated on me with Marissa.. Why does this always happen to me. It's always me.. Every guy I dated either used me or cheated on me." She wiped her tears away. "I don't know why someone would cheat on such a sweet beautiful girl. And I don't see how someone could ever use you." I smiled at her. "You used me Ethan..." Her eyes started tearing up again. "Listen baby girl, I didn't use you I just said those things in anger. I was hurt when you started dating Grayson and when I saw you guys kiss it shattered my heart. When you asked about Grayson when I came to visit you and you started blushing, I was hurt. I didn't mean anything. You were my first love.. I lost my virginity to you... You meant the world to me at one point.. Wait let me re phrase that. You mean the world to me.." I felt tears coming so I quickly looked away from her to where she couldn't see my face. "I think I'm in love with you.." I tried hiding my tears but they just let out. "Ethan... I'm just so confussed.. I can tell you really care about me and I obviously still care about you but I don't know what to do. I'm hurt.." She wiped my tears off of my face. "Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" I quoted her tears off her face. She giggled "Yes Ethan" she smiled at me and layed down.

   ****************

*Elizabeths p/o*

  I woke up with Ethan's arms around me. I went to get up but he pulled me closer. "I missed this Elizabeth. Just being able to lay here and cuddle with you and just sleep. Nothing else" I could tell he was smiling and his morning voice was still hot. "I missed it to Ethan. I really did. But I'm hungry so let me go eat." I giggled he pulled his arms away from me and as soon as I got up he started tickling me. "Ethan stop.! Ethan!" I was laughing so much I started crying. "Ethan you know I don't like being tickled" I was still laughing then he finally stopped. "Let's go get breakfast." He smiled at me grabbing his shirt to put it back on. 

   "Do you want pancakes or waffles or what?" Ethan was staring at the choices. "Pancakes pleaseeee." Pancakes were my favorite food. "You always eat pancakes" he laughed at me. "Yes, I know." I smiled at him grabbing a plate of pancakes.

****************
  Authors note:
So updateeeeee. Brb crying Bc Elizabeth and Ethan are cute😩😭 Same as always 50 reads for the next chapter. Do you think Grayson's gonna care that Ethan and Elizabeth are friend again or not? Idkk😏 I'm also making my chapters longer. Should I keep them short or do them longer like this?