Chapter twenty four

Grayson ended up leaving the hospital but i stayed there. I didn't wanna leave the hospital with out telling Ethan I'm sorry. I felt like it was my fault. "I think you should come back tomorrow." The nurse said as she was walking into the room. "No! I want to tell him I"m sorry!" I screamed. "It's not your fault he's in a coma. Things like this happen all the time." She looked at me noticing my eyes starting to tear up. "But, i feel like it's my fault that he got jumped.. Do you know who the boys were..?" I looked down wiping my tears away. "We don't know the names but one had white hair, one had black hair, and another had blonde hair." She crooked a smile at me. That description reminded me of the Jack's and Sammy. What if they fought him?!? "Umm.... Can i see the footage?" I asked playing with my finger. The nurse nodded her head as a yes and went out of the room. A couple minutes later she came back in with a tape player and put it in the tv and played the footage. As i watched carefully before they started fighting i looked at the three boys. I was right it was Johnson,Gilinsky, and Sammy. But i thought Gilinksy and Sammy were cool with Ethan? I kept watching and Ethan threw the first punch and he was winning until Gilinsky jumped in then Sammy jumped in and they all started hitting him and kicking him. I turned off the tv and looked at the nurse "I-i'll be back later." The nurse gave me a look that said 'i understand' and i walked out. Now to find the three boys...

     -•/-\•-

   I looked everywhere for the boys. The football feild, the stadium, everywhere i just couldn't find them. But when i do, they will learn there lesson. In the middle of driving back to my house my phone rings. -Umm hello, may i speak to Elizabeth?" The lady on the other end of the phone asked. "This is her." I respond. "Ethan Dolan may have a 50-50 chance of living and not living.." I didn't respond to that. I didn't know what to say. I pulled over on the side of the street and just broke down in tears.  "Th-Thanks.." I hung up the phone and sat there with tears streaming down my face. Not knowing what to do or think but just sit there crying.

    -•/-\•- 

  A/n~~~ Hey guyss its an early updatee☺️💕 Butttt wowww that happened. Do you think Ethans gonna live?😳 Idk. I love you guysss💕☺️