Chapter twenty six

It's been about 2 1/2 hours and my high's finally fading off. Courtney left about an hour ago an left me here all alone to eat all my food. But luckily i didn't now since my highs worn off the nervous is coming back. I really needed to see him and i think his family did too. So i ended up calling Cameron.

  E: Hey Cameron? Its Elizabeth, i think you should go see Ethan.

C: What?! Why??! What happened?

  -grayson must not have told them yet-

E: I'd rather tell everyone in person. Can i come over?

C: Yeah. Come as soon as you can.

E: See you soon.

      I hung up and drove off.

  /•_•\

   I arrived at the Dolan's house an knocked on the door an Cameron immediately opened it for me. "So what happened?" She looked worried and noticed my face was pale. "Where's your mom and dad?" I asked changing the subject a little. "In the living room. Do you have to tell us all?" She started getting paler and more nervous i could tell in her voice. "Um.. Yeah." I looked down at my feet and followed Cameron into the living room. Cameron sat down next to her mom and dad and i sat in the love seat on the other side of the room. I look down at my shoes and take a deep breath trying my best not to cry. "Ethan." I spoke. They all looked at each other then back at me gesturing me to keep going. "H-he's in a coma... And the doctor said theres a 50/50 of him living or not." I sniffled a little and started playing with my fingers. "What happened?" His mom asked noticing my eyes watering a little. I took another breath in and out. "Hw got jumped at the grocery store. By the Jacks and Sammy.." Everybody looked at me with shock. "But they were all so close what could have happened?" His dad asked getting paler in his face. "Me.." I hesitated. He looked at me confused. "We were all at a party and i was the only one not really drinking..." I went on and told them what Johnson did. "So Ethan seen him at the grocery store an threw punched and jack& Sammy jumped in and ran when they were done." I stopped playing with my fingers and looked up at the family. They were all sitting there in shock not knowing what to do or say. "Maybe that's why Grayson's been locked in his room more often." Cameron said under her breath but i heard. "Wait, Grayson's here?" I asked. Cameron nodded her head as a yes. I needed to try to get him to come to the hospital with me. "You guys can start going to the hospital. I'll meet you there." They all nodded and left. I ran upstairs knocking on Grayson's door then opening it. "Hey buddy.." I say awkwardly as i close the door behind me. "This is to much.. I can't lose my twin brother. We did everything together. He helped me get my shit together and i helped him. What am i supposed to do with out him?" His cheeks were wet from when he was crying. I sat down next to Grayson. "I know this is hard. I know what you're going through. But you need to see him before he passes away. If he even does." He looked up at me and wiped his face. "But what if we get there and they won't let us back or we get there and it's just his cold dead body?" His eyes started tearing up again. "That's what i was thinking at first. But you have to get the negative thoughts out of your head and more positive." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You're right. Lets go see Ethan." He smiled wiping his tears and we both started walking to my car. "Thank you Elizabeth. For never leaving my side when i need you most." He crooked a smile at me. "Anytime." I smiled back and hugged him. I just hope we get to see Ethan. It's been worrying me. A lot...

  /•_•\

Yooooooo. Finally Cloie! An update on the right time!😂 But any whoo, its ah cliff hanger. My bad😁 But you might get to find out in the next update or not if he lives. Don't you feel bad for Grayson now? The thought of losing his twin brother? That's a lot. But anywayyy. I'll see ya next update peaceee😈✊