Chapter fourteen

*End of 7th period*

  As I'm putting all my books away the same girl from earlier comes up to me. "You better watch out hanging out with Kian." She gave me a dirty look. I just ignored her cause I didn't wanna start drama on my first day here. My phone vibrated and I took it out. It was Grayson.

Grayson😍😩:Hey how was your first day?

Elizabeth😍:It was okay. This girl Kylie keeps catching an attitude though😒

Grayson😍😩: I have a surprise for you ....

Elizabeth:Omg what is it.?!

   "No phones in the hallway" The teacher said. I turned my phone off and put it in my back pocket. "Hey Elizabeth do you wanna hang out today?" Kian walked up to me looking down and smiling. I thought about what that Kylie girl said. But what did she mean? "Umm I have to spend time with my dad. Maybe tomorrow..." I had to come up with an excuse. "Oh .. Um okay .... Here's my number.." He handed me a piece of paper and walked off.

***************

   "Daaaaaad you home?" My voice echoed throughout the apartment. 'Guess not' I thought to myself. My phone was vibrating non stop so I took it out of my pocket and Grayson was trying to FaceTime me. As soon as I answered. "Hey beautiful." It was a higher voice than Grayson's... It was Ethan ... "What do you want" I spit at him. "Just saying hi. I miss you baby" he looked down. He was shirtless too and he caught my attention but I couldn't go back to him... "Sure you do Ethan. Grayson told me everything you just used me for sex. You're a pig!" My eyes started tearing up. "I can tell in your voice you're upset and about to cry. Don't cry baby girl. I didn't mean anything. It was just a test for you." "A FUCKING TEST ETHAN?! YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY AND TELL YOUR BROTHER THATS ALL YOU WANTED AND IT WAS JUST A TEST.?!" I screamed at him. "Yes to see if you actually cared." He sounded guilty.   "I don't know if I can believe you." A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away before he could see it. "I need your address text it to me bye love you." He smiled. "Bye" I then hung up. I wasn't sure if I should believe him. I'm not even sure if I still love him....

Ethan😭💔: I need that address of yours.

Elizabeth:It's Blake drive apartment 2
690.

Ethan: Thanks😏

  I ignored his text and turned on Netflix. Now for my daily nap.

    *****************

  How about at least 56 views for the next chapter? Thanks for reading though guys. Much love💗