Chapter thirteen

We're here ... Away from La far away from there. I already missed everyone. But what was Grayson talking about?  My phone starts ringing I look down at my phone and it's Grayson so I answer.

E:Hey. 

G:I'm guessing you landed?

E: yeah. I'm so far now. I miss y'all already.

G:I miss you to.

E:so what were you talking about?

G:umm.. Nothing. I forgot. I have to go ill text you later.

  He immediately hung up. What was going on with him he has been acting so weird. "Oh yeah , you have school tomorrow. So we have I hurry up and get to the apartment."  My dad said noticing I was staring at my phone. "I already have school .?! What the hell dad.?!" I gave him a dirty look. "Language young lady." 

    *******************

   They're at the apartment and they have all their furniture.

   "My room is sooooo big" I was bragging to Grayson I've been face timing him for about 2 hours now. "Let me see it." He whined. I turned my camera around and showed him my room. "Your bed .! It's big and it looks soft .!" I smiled and jumped onto my bed. "It issss. But I have to go I have school tomorrow. I'll text you through out school promise." I waved goodbye and he hung up. I was tired after all that traveling it is 11:30 pm. My phone light up.

Grayyy😋💜: Goodnight. Sweet dreams.😘

Elizabeth:Goodnight❤️

     *****************

  Grayson's p/o view

  Damn why do I have so many feelings for Elizabeth .? She's so sweet and nice and I just don't know how to explain my feelings for her .. It's weird. I hope she's happy down there though.

    ************

The next morning

  Elizabeth's p/o view

   My new schools called Sky high school. I'm walking inside the school and this really pretty girl bumped into me. "Watch where you're going." Damn she's a bitch. She seems preppy to. "Hey there you must be new ." This guy looked down and smiled at me. He looks like he's about 6'1 or 6'2. "Yeah today's my first day." I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear. "I'll show you around the school. But don't mind Kylie. She's a total bitch." He giggled at his little remark about Kylie. I smiled and he walked with me to show me my classes.    "My names Kian by the way" he smiled at me. "Kian Lawley." He started blushing. I smiled and looked down at the ground.

    ***************

I felt like I should have updated today. 😏 So here ya go. It's a day late update but it's cool😂 Sorry.  But thank you guys so much for 1.11 k reads. It means so much that you guys like this book. Vote for this and comment what my next chapter should he about or if you like this chapter. Thank you guys again. (: