Chapter 1~Where are they?

A/N sup guys it's Star and I'm here with a new story hope you enjoy it their is swearing just a little warning so enjoy <3 P.S. I will be using I and stuff so yeah.
P.S.S. sorry if this didn't have all the guys yet but it will this was really just adding up to the part where she meets them and sorry if it sucks I was having massive writers block today which is terrible! I hate it ;-;

I'm not dead it was all a dream.......was what I thought but meeting everyone slowly changed my mind but why was it me? Why can't I just stay with them she thought to herself.........

(Y/N) POV
Hm what's going on? I look around my surroundings there's flowers all over the place, on the bed, on the tables everywhere "Mom dad?" I look outside the window from my hospital room, how did I even get here? I step outside the hospital door and everyone around there just seemed to look at me then away must be taking care of other patients, my clothes are laid neatly on the bed so I might as well change I slip on my top and pants and my nice jacket,
I look outside the hospital room once again and take my first step out it's not like I need to stay there for anything important.

I've been walking for awhile now my house isn't exactly close to the hospital I have to pass the middle school the grocery store and a lot more other stuff but when I'm getting closer to home people start giving me weird looks, I shake under the looks it's like they don't think I'm alive but I most certainly am alive 100%.

I got to my house and pulled my keys out none of the cars were in the drive weird there's always at least 1 care there mostly from my mom, I tried the key in the front door but it wouldn't open "What the hell?" I tried hitting the door open but it still wasn't opening I looked around the house for my window when I found it I climbed up to side with a ladder and got through the window but when I got in there was nothing, everything I had in there was gone how long have I been in the hospital?

I opened my door and stepped out of my room "Mom Dad where are you?" I called out once again but no reply, I went to the kitchen looking for them but nothing but I did find a paper on the counter I cautiously went over to it and opened it, it was a map of a place called South Park what's that place? Did they already go there? No way they wouldn't leave me behind, I was putting the paper back down when I heard a car in the drive way 'great mom and dad are home' I thought as I made my way to the window but when I look out there it wasn't mom and dad...... someone was nailing something into the ground I couldn't read it from my angle, I opened the front door and made my way to the sign when that woman left the sign read "FOR SALE" ....."You've got to be kidding me" I said in a hushed voice "they left me what the heck?!?!?" I raised my voice a little louder on that which made some heads turn towards me, my face flushed a red I never liked it when people looked at me but what am I going to do about it "ugh" I said in a hushed tone "Looks like I'm going to South Park to find my parents I can't believe they would just leave me" I looked at the time from my phone it was 11:00 A.M. early enough to get a move on to South Park maybe I can meet my parents there and they can explain to me why they left me behind.

I was sleeping on a bus that was crowded, there were a lot of different people on the bus women, men, little kids and teenagers Wow "Hey why are the bus by yourself?" A stranger asked he was probably about my age maybe a year older "going to South Park to find my parents you?" I questioned back why does he seem so trust able. "Going around" he looked at you giving a small smile then turned around and started walking away "just be careful out there, there's a lot of creepy people out there" he had a small smile on his face when he walked away almost like he was a maniac who just killed his next victim without getting caught, but when I turned to look at him he wasn't there anymore "strange" I said in a hushed tone.

I awoke by a bump in the road I must have fallen asleep I hope I didn't pass my stop, I looked around the bus to see a little bit less people on the bus now then earlier figures how many people left? Maybe 5 8 around that, I turn around in my seat and looked out the window the ground was starting to get covered in snow which means we are heading into south park why is it so snowy here? Ugh and I'm wearing a short sleeve T-shirt that's nice, a small breeze came through the window and it sent a chill down my back its probably around 30° outside this is not gonna be fun, when I was staring I saw the bus tipping over it felt like everything was in slow motion I look around me and everyone is screaming their heads off, I didn't feel anything though not scared no heart beating fast just calmness...

In the corner of my eye a little girl around 9 was sitting on a seat by herself holding onto the seat her little hands making indents my first reaction is to run over to her and that's exactly what I did I got up from my seat and ran to her my body blocking hers, the bus hit the ground and it seemed like everything was fine I got up slowly and looked at the little girl I just jumped on she had a horrified look on her face and tears whelling up in her eyes poor girls been through a lot I can tell "little girl what's your name?" I asked holding her close to my arms and must be frightened and this use to always keep me calm when my mom did it,

The little girls breathing was heavy surprisingly she could say something "M-My name is Karen" she said in a low voice shes either shy or very scared, from the way she is I wanna say both, she was looking at me with her blue eyes then I realized I never said my name "oops sorry my names (Y/N)" you said as calmly as you could "well ..... Hi (Y/N), H-Have you seen my brother he was on the bus with me" she asked she had such an angel kind of voice wow was it so sweet "maybe what's he look like" I asked holding onto her hands, they were so small and their were some marks on it where'd she get those? " he has an orange parka on" the girl names Karen replied I turned away from her and started looking for an orange parka but there was nothing, but the thing that creeped me out was that there was that guy the one who talked to me on the bus standing there looking at something on the ground Ii wonder what it's about, I grab onto Karens hands and drag her with me over to that guy I met on the bus,

But just as like time he disappeared with that same maniac smile he had on looking at me with bright brown eyes do I know him from anywhere else? No it can't be I don't know him whatever I turned back to Karen looking at her 'angel' face "wheres your house I'll take you there" I said looking around there was nothing for miles just plain snowy land "Okay I don't live far, Kenny must be home already" she said holding onto my hand and dragging me with her towards her house I was guessing, who's this Kenny guy?