Chapter 22~What?

Y/n's POV

I woke up next to Clyde who was asleep by me. I looked across the room and spotted Dovahkiin staring at us. My cheeks started to burn and I shook my head at him and he just smiled, he nodded and turned towards the kitchen getting things out. "It's not what it looks like Dovahkiin." I whispered quietly so I would not wake Clyde. Dovahkiin rolled his eyes so I threw a pillow across the room, he let out a hurt noise and a pan dropped in the kitchen. "Ugh," Clyde groaned sitting up in his seat on the bed.

"What's going on?" Clyde rubbed his eyes sleepily and I smiled softly. "Sorry," I looked at Dovahkiin and shook my head in dismay. "It was my roommate." Clyde stopped rubbing his hands and looked at me, "Roommate?" I nodded and turned my head towards Dovahkiin who was still in the kitchen cooking. He glanced up shortly to look at Clyde then back to his food. "He doesn't talk." I sat up on the bed and slipped on my slippers as I headed towards the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" I sat on the stool across from Dovahkiin and he just pointed at the pan in front of him which was cooking with pancake dough. (I truthfully don't know what you call that stuff batter?)

I nodded and turned my head to see Clyde looking at Dovahkiin strangely. "He's making pancakes, you wanna get some coffee before those are done?" I stood from the stool and looked outside, the sky was a misty was which meant rain was coming. "Sure," Clyde said as he looked at me in my pj's which I changed into during the night, "might wanna change though Y/n." He smirked at me as my cheeks became red. "Whatever." I grabbed the pillow that I threw and Dovahkiin a second ago and flung it at Clyde. After it hit him successfully in the face I headed off towards the drawer and got out some jeans and a shirt and went to the bathroom, just avoiding the pillow heading my way from Clyde.

"How's the outfit?" I asked as I came out of the bathroom. Clyde smiled while Dovahkiin was still cooking not even a glance up. I was wearing this, .

"You look amazing, ready?" Clyde asked, I took a quick glance at Dovahkiin as he was staring at Clyde with some kind of hatred or just a cold look. It disappeared just as fast as he looked at me and gave a smile. "Want anything?" I asked as Clyde and I were at the door, he shook his head so I nodded leaving the motel room with Clyde.

"So Clyde, why did you come with me to my house?" I asked, I wanted to know since who would follow someone to their place. "Well first off it's not your house, you have a house somewhere don't you? And because you were upset and I hate seeing a pretty girl upset." Clyde smiled his toothy smile so I smiled back. "well thanks for calling me pretty, and I don't think I have a house anymore. Everyone I know thinks I'm gone, or at least the people I use to know." I gave a short weak laugh and looked ahead of my feet. "Someday I'm sure you'll them again right? Your parents wouldn't just leave you after you passed on they would have a funeral." Clyde said as he slipped his hand to mine. "They'll turn up soon." I sighed as we were in front of the coffee shop. "Well we weren't the richest so, I don't think they'll ever notice. Last I heard they came here and theirs nobody here." I broke away from Clyde as we entered the Tweak's Coffee shop.

"Uhm, what do you want to drink?" Clyde asked as he led me to a booth, I took a seat and looked up to him. "Surprise me." I looked up and smiled at him as he nodded and waked off towards the counter.

"Y-Y-Y/n w-what are y-you d-doing here?" Tweek asked as he came up to the booth I was sitting at, I smiled up at him and pointed towards Clyde, "You?" I asked tilting my head towards him. He pointed to a group of kids and I just nodded seeing Craig among that group. "Ain't that nice." I gave a dry laugh and looked down to the table. "A-a-are you o-o-okay?" Tweek asked stuttering, I nodded at him sadly and looked towards Clyde who was talking to Craig. My eyes trailed to Craig and I just nodded to Tweek. "Everything is perfect." I stood from my spot and made my way to the door. "Tell Clyde I had to go and to call me later." Tweek stared at me but didn't respond as I left the coffee shop.

I needed to get out of there, first Craig's in ass and second I just can't see him not from what he said about me.

Craig's POV

"Why didn't you respond to my message last night?" I asked Clyde, I was annoyed that he didn't since I expected him to say something. "I did say something." Clyde responded and I looked at him, was he crazy? "No you didn't," Clyde looked at me confused and showed me his phone. It didn't show the message I sent, Crap it better have been sent to him.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked Clyde in my messages to see the message saying it was sent and read. "See." I put the phone in front of Clyde's face and he looked confused. "I never got that." He told me then it was as if a light went on in his head. "Probably didn't send, who cares and you should be more nice to Y/n. She's actually a cool girl." Clyde told me and I just rolled my eyes. "You think every girl is a cool girl." I told him looking to where Tweek was. "She is, she's here with me see." Clyde pointed to an empty seat and I stared in confusion. "Are you losing your mind Clyde?" I asked looking back to Clyde.

"No she's there see." He turned towards the seat and his eyes widened. "Crap where did she go?" Clyde asked no one in specific. Tweek shakingly walked up to Clyde and I looking worried. "C-Clyde, Y-Y/n wanted m-m-me to t-t-ell y-you s-s-she left." Clyde's eyes widened even more then I though they could and he looked towards Tweek. "Where did she go?" Clyde asked Tweek but he just shrugged his shoulders looking outside as the rain started to come down. Hopefully she's alright out there but why should I care anyways?

Y/n's POV

I walked down the sidewalk in the rain with my head in the clouds, so many thoughts we going through my head about what to do but nothing seemed to fit well with what I wanted to do. What I wanted to do was die peacefully so I didn't have to be worried about killing anyone or hurting or anything.

I continued down the sidewalk not caring where I walked, my head was so filled that it was impossible to even think about one thing. "Y/n?" Kyle's voice echoed through my head. I spun around to find no one there. I turned towards the side and there Kyle was looking at me, his hat was off so his hair was all wet and hanging in front of his face. I laughed slightly but looked back up to him. He smiled and flung his hair out of his face. "My hairs a mess right?" Kyle reached for his hat but I put my hand on it. "Don't you look good." My heart took a beat and then the memories came back and they were telling me he hates me.

"I-I got to go." I pulled my hand from his grasp and looked away from him. I turned to walk away but Kyle grabbed my hand before I took a step to run. "Y/n wait," Kyle looked at me through his lashes, they were so long but beautiful. "W-what." I braced myself as Kyle leaned in and pulled me tight. "Why did you run away?" My eyes widened but I didn't pull away, my heart raced but I still didn't pull away. "B-Because, you weren't gonna believe me. You weren't gonna like me anymore. You don't do you." I hung my head low into his shirt and his grip on me tightened. "I wasn't gonna like you anymore? Y/n your so wrong, so wrong. It's the complete opposite." Kyle held my chin up with his thumb and gave a smile. "It's the opposite." I hugged him tightly but what could he mean by the opposite? "Kyle, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out." I said half to myself and half to him. He nodded in understanding.

"You can tell me anything, so please Y/n please do so." The rain started to come down harder and I looked up to the sky. Kyle leaned forward and my first reaction was to lean away but I didn't I stayed there frozen and the next thing I knew was a hat on my head. looked up to him confused and brought my hand to my head feeling a hat on it with nice material. "Your hat?" I asked quietly and he nodded with a smile. "You were getting a wet, can't have your hair getting bad right." I smiled and punched him in the arm softly. "Fuck you." I laughed softly and looked up at him through my many eyelashes. "Well Y/n, I wanna help you anyway I can." Kyle held onto me for only a second longer then pulled back as if gravity did that. "I'll walk you home." Kyle stated more then asked but none the less I still nodded and walked with him to my motel room.

We walked together for awhile until my eye caught glimpse of someone in the shadows smirking at us, like he won. Like no one could ever hurt him, and that was when my heart felt broken seeing who he held onto that made him smiled like that.

A/N Hope you guys liked that chapter omg who was that guy and who did he have :) Anyways so if you wanna see anymore of 1 guy in specific leave it in comments and I will for sure do that. <3 hope you enjoyed :P sorry for late update I was busy with some stuff irl. :3