Chapter 16~Please!

Kenny's POV

I closed my eyes tightly while I was perched on the Walgreen's. I felt like something was deeply wrong but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, it was almost as if something wasn't right. I opened my eyes and searched the town of South Park. There was nothing going on tonight it was almost deathly silent but whenever I thought about it to much I felt something bad was gonna happen or has already.

Cartman's POV (this is gonna be slightly OOC *Out of character* since Cartman's Cartman xD)

After everything that went on with Butters and the other guys I was mad. I felt as if someone ruined my life but I couldn't put my finger on why I felt this way, It was right after Butters talked about y/n.

I closed my eyes and lied down on my bed, I felt as if my heart was taken out but why? I have no feelings for y/n I know I don't, I could never and yet why does my heart hurt.

I look down at my food but I suddenly felt sick. "I'm not hungry." I mumbled under my breath to my mom, she looked at me with a worried expression but I shook it off. "I'm going to bed." I got up from the table and walked up the stairs while I kept my mind trained on y/n. . . . .Don't tell me I'm in love with y/n l/n. . . . . .

Y/n's POV

Later that night Dovahkiin came back into the room. He gave me a look before writing something quickly down on paper. "Why don't you talk." I sat up straight from where I was sitting. He stared at me before looking back to his paper and continuing to write down something. "What is this? Are you recording me." I stared at the paper he was holding, he was shaking softly but as soon as it was there it was back to his steady hands.

He held out the paper to my eyes and looked at me beckoning me to read what was written. I looked at the paper with neat hand writing on it, the note said;

"I know you do not know me well but I am here to help you. I need you to listen to me clearly and to do what I say or we'll both be getting killed here."

I looked at the note with disbelief, was I gonna die here? Was that gonna kill me?!?! Even thought I don't even know him. I looked up to Dovahkiin and shook my head indicating that I understood. He smiled ever so lightly.

He walked behind me and grabbed out a knife, my first reaction was to tense up. I don't know why I never thought I was afraid of knifes. He gave me a soft reassuring smile through his cloak and cut the ropes. I felt the pressure relieve from my wrist and I could move them again. "Thank you." I looked up to him and he just looked back towards the door a clear worried expression on his face. "Everythings gonna be okay, if he sees us you can run and I'll stay and tell him I escaped on my own." With those words his face shot up to me, even though I couldn't see his face you could tell he was shocked.

He grabbed my wrist and started to pull me to the door. My shoulders tensed and my breathing quickened a bit. There was something about this place that makes me feel uneasy and unsafe. I looked at Dovahkiin through his hood, I wanted to see his face at least once. . . . I don't know why I did but I did, I bet it's beautiful. I was caught up in my thoughts that when I was shoved into a tight holding area I held my breath. After Dovahkiin shoved me he stepped out and leaned against the wall. Footsteps started to become louder as they came closer, I looked at Dovahkiin and his shoulders were raised indicating he was tense. I looked up to his face but it was still hooded.

"Any news on the girl Dovahkiin?" A mans voice rang through my ears as I leaned more into the wall, wishing I was invisible right now. Dovahkiin shook his head and looked down and away from the mans glare. "And you are sure, Nothing at all?" The man took a step towards Dovahkiin and smirked.

Dovahkiin looked up from where he was looking down at and shook his head once again to the man. The man grunted in annoyance, he turned around and started to walk away from Dovahkiin before he said something that caught my attention completely. "Keeping your mouth shut won't always save you." I looked at him as he walked away completely until he was out of view.

My wrist got grabbed again and I was once again being pulled to an unknown place.

After we walked for a bit we came to two big double doors. I stared at them for a second before turning back to Dovahkiin, he was staring at me and smiled softly. "You will be free, I'm sorry." before I could respond the doors opened and he dragged me further out. As we walked I was looking around us frantically. "you spoke." I said softly looked up at him, he just shrugged and continued to walk on until we hit another set of doors. I smiled softly while he opened the doors and fresh air hit my face. I breathed it in almost immediately, a big smile made it's way across my face as we kept walking more a more into the cold but fresh air.

"I need to tell you something important." Dovahkiin looked at you, his voice was like an angels but wasn't. "W-what?" I looked at Dovahkiin who looked at me with such sad eyes. "We should get further away." So we walked a little further until we were in a part of town I remember very well. . . . .

"That guy," he paused for a moment before continuing, "he was one of the men who killed you." My eyes popped open very wide. "But how I'm alive right now." I took in a shaky breath as he turned towards me. "No, your not your a ghost but not at the same time. This only happens once in awhile and I'm sorry to say but you are one unlucky person." I began to shake all over the place. "No I'm AM not dead." I took a big step away from the man in front of me. He looked me into the eyes with sad eyes as if he didn't want to say it.

"Listen please," His eyes set changed to pleading and I nodded for him to continue I need to know whats happening. "Well you were killed by 3 men, he was one but he didn't take whole part in it. The reason you were killed was because you stood up for the older woman who was being hit and beat up." I stared at him with disbelief you have got to be kidding me, this is all a joke right? "y/n their gonna come after you now to make sure you don't tell anyone that they are the ones who were there and that they were the ones who killed those people. You have to stay away from them because every time you die someone you care about dies, and yet you are still brought back to life until you kill all 3 of them." Dovahkiin paused for a second taking in the expression on my face which was utter shock.

"I wanna help you Y/n but you have to let me." He looked up at me with a questioning soft smile. I shook my head roughly trying to see if it was all a dream but it wasn't, I couldn't wake up from this nightmare.

"P-please help me." and at that point I broke down into tears. . . . . They just kept on falling down.