Chapter 36~ No more games

Y/n's POV

"Y/n?!" Kyle frantically pulled me into the house, I was shaking from the cold as he dragged me to the couch. "Why are you here?" Kyle looked up stairs before I answered, I followed his eyes and they landed on all the guys, they were hanging down the stairs all looking at us. l raised my hand and waved a goofy kind of wave, none of them moved except Butter's who came down the stairs and shockingly gave me a hug. I slowly hugged back as he released. "So, I got a note at home, from Tony." my throat became all choked up as I thought about the words. "Y-Y/n., a-are you o-okay?!?" Tweak frantically questions, I nodded just to not worry them and they all knew I was lying of course.

"Your gonna stay at our houses until we find out where he is, understood." Clyde spoke for maybe the first time in a long time with responsibility. I wanted to argue with him but I couldn't, I was scared. I was afraid of Tony coming and hurting everyone I care for. "U-Understood." I quietly spoke as all the other guys finally went down the rest of the stairs. "C-Can we just find him?" I closed my eyes and let my head fall back and within a couple minutes I was out like a light. I didn't hear what they said nor do I know if they even said anything all I knew was that it was late and I was extremely sleepy from everything that happened.

"Y/n, wake up!" I was get shaken awake but I was to groggily, I didn't want to see who it was nor see the world. "Come on, we have good news!" I listened to the words and whos voice it came from, None other then Token. He was as happy as ever. "Get up!" cold water splashed on my face and my whole body became cold. I sat up quickly and butted heads with Token. "Ow!" I yelled loudly, Token laughed a little which led to me laughing.

"What's the news jerk." My eyes were half open as I sat completely up. "We found him and we are going to finish this. Today!" Token pulled my arm roughly up making my eyes finally snap completely up. "Wait! What?!?!" I couldn't contain my excitement nor me being afraid. My bones hurt, my mind moved and my thoughts were all over. "How?" I asked quickly, Token smiled brightly and pulled me all the way upstairs.

I watched everyone as we walked in, everyone smiled and were joking around. they were cheering and talking kindly to each other, well some more then others but none the less they were having fun. Token whistled loudly catching everyones attention. "We still need to make a plan but we know where!" I looked around the room to the smiling faces that were around me. Butter's took a step forward handing me a paper, it was of a place. It was in South Park but on the out skirts. I looked back up to the guys who were looking at me with joy.

My eyes drifted to everyones eyes and it just brought a smile to my face. "Alright!" I smiled even more as I clutched the paper in my hand.

"Kyle stop working!" I complained, it was a couple hours later after the first time I learned that everything was going as planned and we knew where he was. But Kyle was still working and writing on a piece of paper. "We need a plan Y/n." Kyle was distracted from his paper as I moved around and looked at his neat hand writing. "It's time to celebrate Kyle." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned on him even more to look at the paper even better. Kyle shifted slightly but I ignored it as I watched his hands move smoothly across the paper.

His arm moved as he wrote, I smiled a little at the words he was writing to begin the plan some was like, "A way to save Y/n." I continued to watch him and his eyes moved to mine, I smiled in which he smiled back. "Come on."

"Y/n!" Kenny called out for me, I turned and looked at Kenny. "What up dude?" I walked over to him and smiled as he well I think smiled back. Kenny grabbed my arm and brought me all the way to upstairs and into the bathroom. I felt nervous and strange in a bathroom with a guy. "U-Uh Kenny," I shifted uncomfortably as Kenny furthered my nervousness and shut the door with a click. "K-Kenny, what's going on?" I hesitantly leaned again the bathroom counter. "Y/n, I-I need to tell you something." I watched his body tense and he started to shift from foot to foot. "Kenny, w-what is it?" I asked scared of what he was gonna say, it could be a million things right?

"Y/n, I love you." Kenny blurted out, my eyes widened and I shifted from foot to foot even more than before. "I love you, I have since I first met you and I wanted to tell you when I first met you but I didn't." I took a small step to the side to keep my feet with energy since I was still shocked and my legs felt like jelly.

"K-Kenny, I-I." I stopped speaking as the bathroom door opened.Without thinking I dashed out of the bathroom without looking back and down the stairs. My breathing was hitched and I couldn't, I don't know why I left and I don't know what I would have down if I stayed. I stopped when my name was called out my Tweek. "Y/n?" I couldn't even fake smile so I just looked at him with a sad expression. "Y/n? What's w-wrong?" Tweel stuttered not as much as normal but still stuttered. "Kenny, h-he just told me he l-loved me." My legs started to give from under me but before I could fall tweek grabbed me and brought me to the couch. I sat there letting the couch take me in.

"Y/n, K-Kenny's l-loved a lot of g-girls b-before." I looked at Tweek confused at his words and he continued. "K-Kenny has d-dated every girl i-in S-South P-Park." My breathing caught a little bit more and I felt nervous again. "He has? Why are you telling me this?" My stuttering has stopped so instead I just stared at Tweek. "B-Because, I d-don't want y-you to get h-hurt." Tweek said with honesty so I believed him. I opened my mouth to respond and the door to the kitchen opened with all the guys coming out. I watched them smiling and Kyle with a serious face. "Y/n, we are finishing this tonight." I tensed but nodded reluctantly, Kyle sat beside me and patted me on the back. "It'll all be done soon don't worry." I nodded slightly and breathed in and out through my nose. "Okay, I'm ready you guys." I lied a little, I wasn't ready. I was scared, and with what just happened with Kenny. I don't even know anymore I'm scared, I was actually scared now. "I-It'll b-be a-alright." Tweek's stuttering came back. I nodded softly and leaned against the couch even more so I could hide or try to. "I know Tweek, I know." my eyes snapped close and I felt someone touching the hat that was on my head. My eyes snapped open and I glared at the person who was doing it, my eyes fell upon blue ones which was Craig's of course. "Off," I hissed in a joking way. "You gave it to me, mine now hun." I turned my head so it was away from him. Craig showed no emotion he just had that emotional face on which showed nothing. I rolled my eyes and tapped him on the nose. "I'll give it back later."