Chapter 38~End *Butters*

Y/n's POV

I ran all the way to the door as the gunshot went off trying to block it and I was lucky since he actually shot towards me and not the door. Once arriving over there my eyes went to the door and there stood Butter's eyes wide. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down the stairs, I pushed him so he was behind me. "Oh Jeez Y/n!" It made me smile a little but it vanished as quickly as it came. My hands were shaking from the gun in my hand. I tried pointing it towards him but I can't just shoot someone. "Butter's, please go." I spoke so he would understand. I don't know if I could save him from a gunshot or from anything.

"I-I can't Y/n." Butter's responded with and I just shook my head. I shifted so my feet were set to move if needed. "Y/n, you should by now that I don't play." Tony aimed his gun again and when it fired I watched him fall to the ground, Dovahkiin foot was under the back of his and he smirked. The shot hit the ceiling and it cracked a little. I looked to Dovahkiin and his eyes went to the ceiling. I knew if I shot it that it would go and hit Dovahkiin. I saw Dovahkiin's eyes in panic but I still shook my head. Before I could make up my mind on anything Butter's went running by me, the wind hit my arm and I darted towards Butter's. "No!" I screamed out for Butter's to stop but he ran all the way to Dovahkiin.

Butter's started to untie his wrists and I out of panic ran towards him without thinking. "Stop!" Tony yelled out and I Stopped staring at him. "One more move and I Shoot him!" Tony spat, I looked to Butter's and he was shakng. I shook my head and closed my eyes. Trying to make up my mind was hard, I didn't want to kill someone but. I don't want them to die. I reopened my eyes and my arm just automatically raised towards the ceiling and I pushed the trigger. I was faster then Tony so as the bullet lodged it's self in the ceiling it started to collapse. The ceiling fell on top of him and down came Craig and Tweek.

Tweek was shaking a whole lot more now and my eyes just widened even more. With that type of weight that meant he's gone. I raced to Butter's who finally got Dovahkiin's wrists untied and started on his feet. I helped out and got him untied. Dovahkiin stood quickly and reached for my gun. I pulled it back eyes widened even more. "What are you doing?!" I yelled at him and he just took another step towards me. "Give it to me Y/n." Dovahkiin actually spoke again, I ran and hide behind Craig who just looked confused over the situation on what just happened. "Please Y/n!" Dovahkiin rose his voice and I just stayed hidden as I spoke. "Why!" I screamed back, Dovahkiin took a couple steps forward and Butter's stepped in front of Craig so two people blocked me. "I wanna make this right." Dovahkiin sadly said, his voice was scratchy from not speaking for awhile. "No, I wanna stay here Dovahkiin." His eyes were on mine and he just stared in confusion. Sirens came and cops were yelling from the door.

I watched Dovahkiin and he just relaxed and leaned back shaking his head in dismay.

After everything Dovahkiin got arrested, I tried to no have it that way but failed. Butter's volunteered to walk me home so I let him, he was such a sweet guy. "Butter's I'm sorry this happened to you." I felt him shift beside me as he spoke. "Oh hamburgers Y/n! You don't need to worry about that, I'm happy I was able to help." Butter's cheered and I was happy he could be so happy. "Well thanks." I waited a little bit as we continued to walk. "Y/n. I have something to tell you," Butter's was rubbing his arm and I knew it was something that made him nervous.

I leaned forward and Butter's smiled. "Aw Shucks Y/n, ever since I met you. You've been sure a nice girl!" I smiled at his compliment and nodded. "You have too Butter's. Your an amazing guy." I turned around to see behind me and we passed my motel. "Uh Butter's motel." I pointed to it and his eyes widened. "Sorry." Butter's quietly whispered, I smiled and nodded to him. I walked all the way back towards my motel room and Butter's stopped before the side walk which led to the motel. "Y/n I like you!" It took me by surprise so I took a step back but a smile came to my face. "Butter's, I like you too." I wrapped my arms around him and his face became red as well as mine. I squeezed tightly around him and I couldn't wipe this smile off my face.