Chapter 25~please no

Y/n's POV

"W-Why didn't Dovahkiin tell me." I quietly whispered to myself. Right not Craig and I were hiding in a huge bedroom and we're trying to stay out of sight of the people coming after us. "Y/n you need to tell Kyle," Craig said quietly glancing at me once in awhile but I couldn't pay attention my mind was going crazy and everything Craig said went through one ear and our the other. "Craig, why didn't Dovahkiin tell me?" I kept in a sob that was threatening to escape and Craig put his hand over my mouth making me taste his hand and dragged me under the bed . . . .

"Be quiet." He whispered right next to my ear leaving me goosebumps. I nodded to make sure he knew I understood.

"Where are they!" The man's voice echoed throughout the room, "Where is she Dovahkiin!" he yelled even louder making me shiver. "How would I know." Dovahkiin coldly responded and the response ended with a loud slap in the room. I moved a little but Craig help onto me tightly.

"Now do you know?!?!?" The man yelled back, Dovahkiin didn't say anything this time just listened. "Please." I pleaded to Craig but he shook his head, "No, call Kyle when they leave." He whispered closely, I nodded but had a frown on my face.

"Ugh!" The man responded and that was went with footsteps and the door slamming shut. "Is it safe?" I quietly whispered to Craig, he released his arm from my waist that I didn't even notice was there. "Yes, call Kyle." Craig went to the door and opened it a little and peaked out.

"Kyle?" I questioned and the response was static. "Y-Y/n?" I smiled at his voice thank god someone is there. "Where do we go? We got caught." there was a silence then Kyle's voice came back. "Go to the back of the warehouse, and go out the back door. I'll send someone to pick you up." His voice came in static but I got it and looked at Craig to see him staring at me. "Okay." I turned off the voice and looked at Craig, "Come on I know where we are going." I walked beside him and peaked out to see no one so I continued out there.

We got half way to the back door and Craig was now behind me. "So, why did you hold me around the waist?" I asked trying to make conversation and he just shrugged not responding. "Thanks Craig," I joked looking behind me to see him focused on everything around us. "Just be quiet." He coldly responded which hurt my feelings but I didn't show it. "Fine," I smiled softly at the door in front of us that led to the outside. "What about Dovahkiin?" I asked glancing at the door which was a big medal one. "We can't get him, he's being watched." Craig grabbed the door handle and tried to open but it wouldn't budge. "Oh come on," Craig huffed as he pushed me softly out of the way. I watched as he tried to open it.

"Craig, do you need-" My own voice was cut off by my own ear when a gun shot rung out. "Omg," I looked at Craig to make sure he was alright but he was already next to me holding me by the waist. Making my cheeks heat up bright red. . . . .

"Oh, look at this fun spot." The man said with a smirk on his face, he was looking at Craig and I in a way of distaste. "W-Why don't you just let us leave!" I yelled furiously at the man in front of me. He smirked in response and waved his hand as if he heard nothing I just said. "I could care less what you want." The man smiled and pointed the gun at my head. "It's quite funny, I thought we already killed you. Looks like I was wrong." I shook and Craig's arm tightened around my waist.

"Well it doesn't matter. you'll be for sure gone now." He unlocked the safety and pushed down the trigger. I held onto Craig for dear life and I felt him step in front of me which made my heart flutter. "Craig," I got out quietly as the gunshot came out but Craig still stood there in front of me. "C-Craig?" I asked and he shook his head towards them and grabbed my hand dragging me out. "Craig!" I yelled as I was dragged, I took one glance back and my sight came upon the man on the ground and Dovahkiin getting up off the ground while the man's men went after Dovahkiin.

"Dovahkiin!" I screamed but he shook his head quickly and directed it towards the gun on the ground. The next thing I knew I saw a flash of people running for the gun and the door shut at that.

"Guys! What the hell was that gunshot?!?!?" Stan asked from the driver seat. I looked up to him with wide eyes and he looked down at me with confusion. "Don't ask." Craig responded and helped me into the back seat and him getting in after. "Hurry up and drive." Craig said pulling me close to him, Stan looked back with a hate in his eyes but nodded.

I looked back to the warehouse as I looked inside the car Butters was in the drivers passenger seat with a sadness in his eyes.

"Butters-" I was saying but before I could finish another gun shot went off. I turned towards the warehouse quickly and everyone followed looking at the warehouse in alarm.

two men ran out of the warehouse looking at the car and starting running for it. Stan pushed on the gas and stormed off. "T-That gunshot, w-was that. . . ." I couldn't get the sentence out but Craig pulled me into my chest and I let tears fall out of my eyes. That meant it was. "Why?!?" I cried out into his chest. Dovahkiin probably died so I will never know about my past and not only that, Dovahkiin was a friend. Even if he lied he was.

"Dovahkiin!" I cried out even louder as Stan drove onto the highway heading to a country road to South Park. "Shhh." Craig whispered in my ear as I feel asleep from his soothing voice saying reassuring things in my ear.

Stan's POV

I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Y/n asleep against Craig's lap. I felt jealously surge inside me and I wanted to punch Craig right now. "Dude watch the road!" Craig half yelled, I looked back to the road to find myself drifting. "You don't have to be fucking jealous about this." I scoffed at his words and looked at Y/n who was still asleep. "Sure, Craig I see the game you are play and let me see you won't win." I said looking at the road. "and neither will you." Craig held his arms around her tighter and I rolled my eyes.

​​​​​​​