Chapter 12~Beautiful view

Y/n's POV

"Craig I need to get to class" you looked at Craig who was just stuffed your schedule into his pocket and yet he still said nothing "Craig come on before I get in trouble" you walking over to where Craig was, he was looking out over the roof to the woods you looked at him while he stared out it was like he had no care in the world like he was so relaxed "Craig can I have it back?" you asked ignoring the view and looking at him, he slightly turned towards you and his eyes were ravishing it was like you were caught into a trance "no" he replied in his monotone voice like always "Craig come on" you walking closer to him but only slightly since it was already getting to close....

"give it I need it now" you looked at him sternly but he didn't budge "no" Craig turned towards the door to go back into school and you finally thought he was going to give it back to you but instead he ran out through the door and down the stairs "Craig!" you yelled running to catch up to him.

While you were running for Craig you looked inside a classroom to see Stan, Maybe he can help you... You went up to the door and knocked ever so lightly and the man came to the door he was partly bald but had a little gray hair "what do you want" the guy said rather rudely "uhm the principal wants me to tell Stan something" you replied without hesitation "fine whatever just be quick" he looked back to the room directly at Stan with everyone looking "principal wants to give you a message" he said rather harshly but still Stan got up and walking outside the room and of course the guy slammed the door shut "is he always like that?" you asked looking at the door which now has a slight hole in it "yes now what is it?" Stan looked eager and kinda happy to be here but it was probably just by getting out of class....

"Well do you know where Craig lives?" you looked at Stan with hope when his face just dropped like multiple floors "yeah" he sounded disappointed but you just shook off and listened closely for the directions....

You were at the doorstep for where Stan told it was, it started raining awhile ago so your hair was soaked including your top..... but his house was a dark blue pretty nice even with the rain... you looked at the doorbell that was on the door and slowly reached out and pushed it you have never been to a guys house even if he was just a friend or was he a friend? "may I help you?" said a nice voice, you looked up to come face to face with a woman she had blonde hair and was quite beautiful "yeah is Craig here?" you stuffed your hands in your pockets as she nodded and welcomed you in the house, "he just ran into the house not saying why," she looked up the stairs then back to you "farthest door on the right" she gave a slight smile then walked off back to the your guessing kitchen.

You walked up to the farthest door on the left Craig's door.... You looked at the door nervously but your heart wasn't beating...rapidly? strange you shouldn't even be like this anyways, you opened the door slowly to see Craig on the bed shirtless... You left out a loud squeal then slammed the door shop without him evening seeing you "what was that?" you heard Craig call out from the door as it opened and he headed down the stairs shirtless......

You took this opportunity to go into his room and while he was talking to his mom you were looking for your class schedule asshole shouldn't have taken it in first place.

"asshole where did you hide it" you quietly spat looking through his pockets the one that he hid it but nothing, you through it on the ground and started looking through anything that he was wearing as in his hat but still nothing then something caught your eye his hat, your eyes were wide as you made your way to it you just wanted to touch it once.....

You put your hand on the hat it was a soft material he must be warm with it you thought as you grabbed it and gently put it on your head, it was like you could hear nothing it was that warm.

"What are you doing?" asked an emotionless voice which made you jump you felt yourself slowly turn towards the voice even though you know who it was "trying to find my schedule" you said quietly putting the hat down on the bed and turning completely to him only to have your face heat up "well it's not there" he said not caring that he didn't even have a shirt on "W-where i-is i-it" you stuttered massively from the redness taking over your face "hidden" you stared at him scared to say something afraid that it'll sound stupid but you sucked it up and did it anyways "why" you managed to say without stuttering, "because" he went closer to you and was right next to you as he grabbed his chullo hat off the bed you put it on, your eyes went to his hair for the first time it was a nice it was black but it had like a shine to it "I like your hat" you randomly said looking away from Craig, your eyes roamed around his room when it caught onto a cage hidden with a blanket your curiosity getting to you, you slowly made your way to the cage but before you could get there Craig grabbed onto your arm "you should be going" he said emotionless whatever he was hiding in that cage it must have been a secrete that you wanted to find out "but what's in the cage " you gave him a slight smile and looked back to the cage but before you could get lose from his grip he started to drag you "none of your business" Craig looked at you for a slight second but then back to his door.

You looked at Craig then to the ground but then you saw your schedule he was hiding it in his jean pocket that asshole, "hey Craig where did you say my schedule was?" you asked sweetly and innocently "I told you I don't know" he looked back to you just as you jumped on his, he fell to the ground with a thud with on top of him "it's in your pocket" you stated looking at the piece of paper sticking out of it "no it's not" Craig said trying to put the paper back into his pocket but failing, you reached into his pocket and grabbed out your schedule "this is mine" you smiled very brightly as you jumped off of Craig, you reached your hand down for him to take which he just stared at "fine forget you too" you started to walk out of the room when he grabbed onto your hand.

Craig's POV

I grabbed onto her hand randomly not knowing even why I did that I let her go as she looked at me questioningly, I looked at her with my straight look and flipped her off, that would send every girl fainting but she was different she never did that which made her different, she even jumped on me to get her schedule that I don't even know why I wanted to keep from her. She's very pretty she's a beautiful view but somethings wrong with her, something different and maybe that's why I grabbed her.....