Chapter 2~ Pervert!

It felt like we've been walking for hours, how far does this kid live? finally houses! I screamed inside my head happy to see houses but just as we were entering the town I looked at the sign and it says South Park! my eyes widened in both joy and shock what type of luck is that? Helping a girl who lives in South Park I wish I could have ran straight to my new home but I couldn't leave her alone here "So how much further" I asked breaking the silence that filled the air, It was shockingly much colder in South Park like I was gonna freeze, but I wasn't that cold "Not far" she said with a little stutter she's shaking.... I took off my jacket and placed it on her and gave her a small smile I wasn't cold at all I wonder why?

we have been walking for awhile now and I was still not cold, but as we kept walking we got into a more poor neighborhood... please tell me she doesn't live here in this type of cold. she walked up to a lone home just beyond some tracks and opened the door I of course followed after her not knowing what else to do, "Kenny!" she jumped in happiness giving the 'Kenny' guy a hug. He looked at her with a big smile on his face, but when he looked up his smile faded when he saw me which made me frown "who's she?" 'Kenny' asked looking straight at me it felt like I was unwelcomed "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)" I said loud enough for him to hear me, he just stared at me then traveled from the bottom of my body to the top which made me feel uncomfortable "c-can you stop" I stuttered out feeling his glare on me "oh I'll go make cookies for (Y/n)" Karen said jumping up and running off to her room, Kenny was still staring at me "can you stop" I said more authority then last time, out of my thought he smirked at me "why does it make you wanna-" I cut him off by shoving my hands at his mouth "Don't" I said stern in my voice I truthfully didn't want to hear what he had to say.

Karen finally came back and we ate out 'Cookies' it was actually not bad she was a very nice host "Thank you Karen and Kenny but I must be going now" I said looking outside it was becoming really dark and I needed to find my parents "are you sure you don't wanna stay the night" Kenny asked wiggling his eyebrows which made me laugh a bit, he raised an eyebrow at my sudden giggle "sorry" I mumbled out, I turned to the door and was about to open it when it swung open and hit my head.

there stood a guy he was on the chubby side but also had a blue and yellow hat on with a red jacket, he looked at me then Kenny then back to me, his glare was unbearable "who's the bitch" he looked back to Kenny WAIT! did he just call you a bitch? "Welll sh-" before Kenny could finish you lost it and started yelling at this guy "I ain't no Bitch! You fatass!" you screamed right in his face which made him flinch "and if you ever and I mean ever call me that again I will kick your ass got it fatass!" I yelled it's been awhile since I lost my cool and started yelling at someone I didn't know, when I finally calmed down Kenny and fatass my new nickname to him stood there fatass mouth wide,and Kenny holding back laughter, My face turned a huge crimson red it looked like I had just run a mile which made me even more embarrassed, fatass looked scared to hell and Kenny finally let his laughter out he was on the ground rolling around laughing his ass off.

Kenny finally calmed down and started speaking again "Cartman" I looked at him with confused eyes "his name is Cartman, but we call him fatass" Kenny was still laughing but not as bad as before, as for 'Cartman' he was just there with a pissed off expression "mad 'Cartman'" I said in a snooty way which made Kenny laugh again while fatass was looking even more pissed off "Shut up Kinny" he turned around opened the door and slammed it behind him, Kenny was still laughing and I was just staring at the door fatass left through "surprised that fatass could fit through the door" I said with a chuckle which Kenny laughed with "I'm surprised he didn't get even more pissed off" Kenny said with a laugh heading towards the door "whats that mean?" I asked in a defensive way does he think I couldn't take him? "No no no no nothing like that I just mean like Cartmans like evil" Kenny said trying to defend himself with terrible word choices and stumbling over words "dude chill your good" I said with a laugh Kenny seemed to relax a bit, so I went to the front door "see ya later Kenny" I said with a grin seems like I made a friend? and an enemy? maybe this place won't be so bad.