Chapter 38~End *Clyde*

Y/n's POV

My eyes looked over towards the door as it opened. My finger pushed down on the trigger and it fired. My eyes weren't on where I shot but were instead on the door and who came in was Kyle and Clyde. I watched Clyde's eyes widen and then Kyle running over towards me, Clyde followed and I blinked letting my eyes go back to Tony. I watched Tony hissing and I shifted uncomfortably. Damien actually appeared but I apparently was the only one who saw him since no one else's eyes were going to him.

I felt a little dazed but I was fine so far, I held my gun up and walked towards Tony. He was on the ground holding onto his arm. I must've shot him there, as I walked up to him I watched his face change from pain to a smirk. He pushed himself up quickly and his hand released his arm, his arm wiped around and the gun sounded. I ducked thinking it was coming at me but nothing happened. I stood back up and looked behind me to the guys. "You think I got shot, by you. Of all people." Tony laughed and stood up, I watched Kyle's eyes dart down to his stomach and he just fell, the bullet that Tony shot smashed right into Kyle's lung. "Kyle!" I screamed out, Clyde knelled down next to Kyle and put his hand to Kyle's pulse. I angrily turned around towards Tony.

"I know you love all these guys deeply but there was one that hurt you. When you saw him kissing that girl." Tony smirked as he taunted me, I heard Clyde stand up from his spot so I turned back towards him and he shook his head. "Clyde, he kissed the girl and hurt your feelings and yet you still want him alive." Tony stopped for a moment then continued. "Why, he hurt you didn't he. You could end it all just by turning on him. See." I looked at Clyde and his eyes widened a little. I felt Tony come up behind me and he raised my arms so my gun was pointing at Clyde, I felt him release me and take a couple steps back. I gripped the gun with two hands and Clyde took a defensive step back.

"Y/n." Clyde whispered in disbelief, I shook my head and stared at him. I pushed down the trigger and turned around. My gun was pointed at Tony as I shot and the last thing I saw from him was his eyes wide. I shot him right in the lungs like he did to Kyle. For Kyle I was sure it was a slow death and I wanted that to happen to him. My anger boiled in me and I started pushing down the trigger, one shot in his leg another in the arm and it kept going. He was crying out until Clyde came up behind me and grabbed my arm. "Y/n, he's gone." I looked to him but I still heard him crying I shook my head. "No, he's still crying out." I looked to Clyde and he shook his head, "No, he's not." I looked back and I was wrong, he was on the ground gone. My tears built up to much and they started coming down. I turned around and leaned on Clyde letting my tears come.

I hugged him tightly around his neck and he did as well, I opened my eyes and they came to Damien. Damien was with Tony right beside him, his eyes were wide towards me. Damien smirked and I was the only one who could hear him as he said the words that weren't even true. I lost someone as well. "You won." Damien smirked as he said it but I shook my head and nodded towards Kyle, he was watching me with a sad smile and he was also waving. Maybe I was losing my mind but I did know I'll miss him so much. Dovahkiin was breathing heavily, I pushed away from Clyde as Damien disappeared. Kyle did as well and as he did he had a smile on his face. I smiled sadly to Clyde and he went over to Dovahkiin. "You okay?" Clyde asked him and Dovahkiin just nodded.

I fell to the ground as the rest of the guys ran into the room, sirens were heard in the distance. Most of the guys went to me and some didn't. I was staring at the wall sad. Shockingly Cartman was over towards Kyle with Stan, they both had faces that looked as if they were gonna cry. I did that to them.

Once we sorted everything out with the cops I was walking blindly with Clyde. I think I was headed to his house but I really wasn't sure. I was alive, I wasn't dead since Dovahkiin was still alive and I sure hope he never dies. "Are you okay?" Clyde whispered and I just nodded as snow started coming down. "Y/n, I love you. I have nothing with Bebe."I looked to Clyde and he was trying to be as honest as anything. "Craig told me, about how whenever she comes back you always say yes." I shook my head and looked to the ground, I watched my feet walk down the side walk. "No, Y/n this is different." I laughed sadly and shook my head. "It's not though Clyde." I turned away from Clyde and started walking towards my motel room, I don't believe I even have that anymore.

"Y/n!" Clyde called out, I continued to walk until he grabbed my arm. "No I don't love Bebe like I love you. I met you and you were so kind and perfect." I shifted and turned around so I faced him. "Why did you kiss her then?!" My anger pushed me Clyde shook his head. "She kissed me I swear! Y/n, I would never do that to you .Mess with your feelings ever." I looked into his brown eyes and I nodded, I hugged him once again. I believe him, I sure hope he keeps up to his word.