Chapter 24~Set in action

Craig's POV

What the hell just happened? I stared blankly and still from where Y/n just ran off. What was that about, why does she think I don't care? Of course I care!

I looked towards the running figure that was heading away from me. I'll talk to her tomorrow, hopefully.

======The Next Day======

I walked to Kyle's house since that was where Kyle, Stan and Cartman was for the computers. My guess was that they are gonna be hacking into where ever we are headed to get the layout. I walked into his house to be greeted by everyone already there looking around a computer.

"Your finally here Craig." Clyde stated as he gave a side smile to me, I rolled my eyes and looked around the rooms when my eyes caught (E/c) eyes looking back at me. I was brought my middle finger off and flipped her off but she just looked away and to the computer screen. "Dude what's that about?" Clyde asked in a whisper, "I don't know and I don't care." I told him as I looked at what was going on for the commotion.

"Okay so everyone got the plan?" Kyle asked, everyone nodded and he looked up towards Y/n quickly then to me. "What do we do then?" Y/n asked as Kyle's eyes went to here's quickly. "You guys will be getting Dovahkiin back of course." Kyle gave a smile and looked back to the computer screen. "Come here Y/n." I watched as Y/n went over to Kyle and he reached into his pocket to pull out a ear piece, "You will hear me from the other side and if you click this," He pointed towards a spot and everyone leaned in. "you can speak to me okay?" Kyle leaned into Y/n and hooked the ear piece on. I felt mad and jealous that Kyle did that and it looked like Clyde was too. He was watching with sadness which was stupid. . . Why be said over just some girl?

Y/n's POV

Once everyone left the room and it was just Kyle, Craig and I. I walked up to Kyle and bent down to where he was sitting. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in close. "Thank you so much, you are a true friend." Kyle nodded and smiled so I returned it. "Well looks like we'll be going now, bye." I tried to hide the fact that I was sad. Sad about how Craig was and I had to go with him but also sad that I'm leaving and might not bring back everyone. I hate that thought but it keeps coming into my head that not everyone will be here with me forever, I will die before any of them knows what happened.

"Let's go Y/n." Craig said clearly in his voice annoyed. I nodded and stood from my spot backing away from Kyle and making my way to Craig. "Let's go then." I said coldly.

"What's your problem?" Craig asked as we walked closer to our destination. "Fuck you, I don't wanna talk to you." We neared the destination but Craig wouldn't light up still. "Fuck you too, now what is it?" Craig's voice was as monotone as always so I just rolled my eyes. "Shut up or we will be caught." I scolded in a hushed tone. I glanced back to Craig to see him rolling his eyes and raising his middle finger to me. "Fuck you too, again." I raised my middle finger back to him and a small smile or at least I think a smile came to his face, but it was gone once it was there.

"Yeah, yeah." Craig said. "So you know where it is right?" Craig asked, by now we were right in front of the door and I was reaching for it. "Of course I do, I have this don't I?" I brought my finger to the ear piece and tapped it. "Kyle where is Dovahkiin?" I waited for a response and on the other side there was some crackling then Kyle's voice came on.

"You go through the doors and to the left." I looked at Craig and pointed my hands to the door and he nodded. We walked into the place quietly and looked around. It was dark but not a bad lighting. We were now at a warehouse and trust me there were lots of floors that are of course hard to climb. "Great." I huffed out, "Don't be sure a girl." Craig said as we neared the stairs. "I am a girl dip shit." Craig was officially getting on my last nerves, I couldn't stand it ugh!

"Just hurry up." I took more steps forward and we both went up the stairs to the second floor quietly. There were 3 floors to this warehouse. It wasn't huge but a good size. "Craig why do you hate me?" I asked not being able to hold it in no longer. I looked at Craig and he looked taken back. "Hate you?" He echoed looking at me in the eyes. "I don't hate you Y/n." I looked at Craig confused and he sighed. "The text though, that you sent Clyde." Craig's head shot up as fast as anything and looked at me shocked. "You read that?" he asked quietly and I nodded. I looked at Craig and his body motion but nothing gave away for anything. "I didn't mean that Y/n." Craig said in a hushed tone, I had to lean in just to hear it. "You don't?" I asked shocked, he nodded and looked up at me with shining blue eyes.

"It's the opposite." Craig said under his breath as he looked up to the ceiling, I just barely heard it but I did. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him. "Opposite of what?" I was so confused that I had no idea on the opposite of what he was talking about. "Nothing." Craig breathed out, he started to walk ahead but I caught up to him fast. "The opposite of what?" I asked again and Craig looked at my quickly. "The opposite of," Craig reached for the door knob and while he opened it my eyes widened and my breathing stopped. "I hate you, It's that I like you." Craig swung the door open to the other side and walked in blindly. I stumbled in after him ready to speak but I didn't even get my next words out when I looked up there stood Dovahkiin and someone smiling at me.

"Omg." I breathed out, I stared at Dovahkiin who's eyes were wide. He stared at me in shock and then to Craig then back to me, he was gonna say something until the guy behind him did. "So you came." He smirked and stared at Craig. "I don't remember wanting him here." The man said in disagreement. Craig glanced at me quickly and took a step in front of me. "Please Craig don't." I whispered to him but he just shot me a look saying don't you dare do anything.

"You know I thought you were dead I mean all 3 of us made sure you were." The man looked at Dovahkiin for a split second then back to me. "Three of us?" I echoed looking like he was crazy. "Who were they?" I asked quietly, the man looked at me and smiled brightly. "Of course me, I never introduced myself did I? Well my name won't matter soon you will be dead but anyways it was me and another friend of ours. Oh and of course we couldn't have done anything with out your ex friend." He smiled brightly as he said that, "I heard you don't remember much I mean you don't remember me and you ran off with Dovahkiin so that's my guess." He looked back to Dovahkiin and his smirk grew. "She forgot so you didn't tell her did you?" The man asked him, he stared back at him with hatred and the man just laughed.

I stared dumbfounded and the man walked up to Dovahkiin, "you know he helped a whole lot." He pointed the tip of the gun to Dovahkiin's head then looked at me. "You know he helped make the plan right?" The man questioned me. I looked to Dovahkiin to see his eyes closed shut. "Leave him alone." I cried out loudly. The man laughed as he pulled the safety off. "Well here's a story my friend, Dovahkiin was someone who helped us try to kill you but looks like that failed didn't it." The man said gravely. I sucked in a breath and stared at Dovahkiin, Craig glanced at me quickly then back to the thing unfolding in front of us. "N-No unbelievable." I felt tears sting at the back of my eyes and the man smiled at me, a devious smile. "and you thought he was your friend, friends always back stab you. You should know shouldn't you? It happened before." I started to rack my brain as Dovahkiin shockingly screamed out.

"Y/n run!" I looked at him like he was crazy but as I turned around someone was behind me. Craig spun around and hit the guy hard in the stomach grabbing onto my hand. "We need to go!" Craig yelled as he dragged my motionless body away from what happened just in front of me. What did Dovahkiin not tell me?

A/n hope you enjoyed!!!!!