Chapter 28~Familiar

Y/n's POV

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?" Kenny asked through his hood. I smiled a fake one to him and nodded. "Of course, Just a little faint I guess." I announced and he nodded and chuckled softly. I tilted my head to the side and he shook his head. "Mind if I sit with you?" I poured two cups of water and put the other one next to me. Kenny took that as an answer and took a seat next to me.

"So, how was he?" Kenny asked hesitantly and I took from that he was talking about Dovahkiin . "Uhm, he's gone." I mumbled the end and Kenny had to lean forward to hear me. "S-Sorry, I know you cared about him a lot, I totally would've shipped you guys." Kenny said solemnly and I shook my head as I spit out my drink. "Omg, no he's just a friend," "I mean was just a friend, A lost friend now." I felt my eyes start to sting but I ignored and looked away from Kenny. "I'm sorry Y/n," Kenny said as he put his hand on my hand.

"Why are you saying sorry so much?" I asked as I squeezed Kenny's hand tightly to stop the tears that threaten to come out. "Because, you deserve to hear a sorry." Kenny gave my hand a stronger squeeze and I smiled. "Thanks, I mean it." I laughed softly and thought back to the guy. " someone you can only trust " I shook my head quickly and turned towards Kenny to give a thoughtful smile. "Anytime. I'm here for you." Kenny started to lean in but I didn't move, I reached my hands up and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, so much." Kenny's head nuzzled into my shoulder as I did to his.

Tweek POV

I walked through the kitchen door to see how Y/n was doing and my eyes caught her and Kenny hugging. . . . I sucked in my breath as I started to shake more. She likes Kenny more see, I knew it.

I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch where some of the guys were. "Why are you shaking a lot?" Clyde asked from beside me and I shook my head. "I-I-I-I d-d-don't k-know." I looked away from everyone who was looking at me and glanced back to the kitchen. The hug, I know where it will lead. Kenny always does it.

Kenny's POV

I was disappointed when Y/n hugged me, I was going in for a kiss but that didn't work that way. "Yeah anytime Y/n." I decided I wouldn't do it so I hugged back and nuzzled my head in her shoulder like she did to mine. Her clothes smelled like her and they were so soft. "Y/n can I tell you something," I began but Clyde called out for everyone to come out so I broke apart from the hug with her. "Later?" She asked in her sweet voice and it sent goosebumps down my spine. "Y-Yeah." I turned away from her and went out of the kitchen. She followed short after making everyone look at me with hatred, I shrugged and took a seat next to Stan.

"So, Y/n you saw Dovahkiin not make it right." Kyle said quietly but Y/n nodded sadly and he grabbed his phone out and started typing in words. "Alright, so since that happened that means we have to go after the other two for you." everyone looked sad but nodded and I looked at Y/n whos eyes were glassy.

"Guys, are you sure?" She put her hands to her eyes and wiped the on coming tears and I nodded and pipped in. "Of course we are, I love you a lot and I'm in." I said smiling but she did not get the hint she just took it as something else and smiled to me. "I love all of you guys too." My shoulders slumped and I fake smiled to her.

"Good, we're all in." Kyle said glaring at me. "So, do you know anything about these 2 guys?" Kyle looked at Y/n with kind eyes and she blushed and looked away. Rage started in me but I calmed it down and looked at Y/n. "No, I only know about that guy." She said and looked too the ground. "Sorry." she mumbled, Kyle went over to her and put his hand on her back. "Don't worry about it." He smiled and lifted her chin up and she nodded, "Alright."

I shook my head as I rolled my eyes. "While you two are playing around I'm gonna go find those bastards who killed Dovahkiin." I walked out of the house as I heard footsteps run after me. "can I come with?" She asked softly and I smiled as I nodded. "Yeah,"

Y/n's POV

I walked along with Kenny as he talked to me about random stuff. "Y/n, It's later is it not?" Kenny asked and I nodded with a smile. "Of course, what's up?" I continued to walk until Kenny stopped and grabbed my hand. "Well," He began but pulled my in and our lips touched. . . .My heart pounded and it took me a moment to respond. I kissed back shocking myself and I could tell a little bit of Kenny. I brought my hands to his hair and held onto it as his hands went to my waist.

He smiled into the kiss which made me break apart blushing and smiling like crazy. "That's what I wanted to say." Kenny smirked and I turned away to hide my huge blush, He brought his hand to my chin and turned my head to I looked at him and I smiled to brightly. "U-Uhm," I stuttered but he just laughed. "Flustered much?" I couldn't speak so I just shook my head no. Okay I was lying I was massively flustered but I didn't want him knowing. "Sure," He smirked let go of my chin. "W-Why?" I asked catching up to him as he was walking off.

"Because, didn't you hear me in there?" Kenny asked and I thought back to everything he said as I remembered. "Omg you meant that literally?!?" I blushed and looked down. "Guess I should be the one saying sorry right?" I asked and he chuckled. "No, your just dumbfounded." My eyes widened and I hit him on the arm hard. "Jerk!" I looked away. I couldn't wipe smile that was on my face as we crossed the street. I looked back to Kenny as a car came zooming towards him. . . . .

1 week later

I woke up on a hospital bed. To much of a familiar place. . . My eyes widened and I shot up as pain shot through my side. I quickly looked around and there was my family. "Mom, Dad?" I stared at them in disbelief and they ran up to me squeezing the hell outta me. "W-We thought you died!" My mom cried out and dad looked away holding back his tears.

"I-I didn't, what happened?" I asked hesitantly and they looked to eachother both having tears in there eyes. "You got hit with a car remember? When you were walking home from school. We got a call and my heart broke. It was a whole week dear." I felt my heart pound and I looked every where else in the room. "Where are the guys?!?" I asked quickly and my parents looked at me strangely. "Guys?" My dad asked shaking his head. "No guys sweet heart." I tried to stand and when I did I went to the window to see no snow just grass. "no no no where's Kenny, Stan, Clyde, Craig, Kyle, Tweek, Butters, Token, even Cartman?" I asked and stuttered my mom shook her head.

"You must of thought of that as a dream hun." I felt tears start to come on as I looked out the window again. "I-It can't be true! It felt so real! So right to be there!" I yelled and my parents took a step back. Listen we can bring you home but are you sure." My dad asked and I looked around. It was all a dream. "Y-Yeah," I picked up my bag with my clothes and went to a room to change.

My eyes widened as I put on my outfit It was just like when I was in South Park the first time.

I shook my head violently and head my breath. "Are you serious?!?" I said quietly. "Hun you okay?" I hear my mothers voice from the other side of the door, "Y-Yeah." I walked out of the room and to my mother who smiled. "Let's go home?" I nodded and started my way home.

Once we walked into the house It was just like before. It was midnight and my mom smiled and pointed to upstairs. "Get your sleep," I nodded and slowly went upstairs. I lied down on my bed after changing and looked up to the ceiling. "It was all a dream. . . " And I cried myself to sleep. South Park was never real. . . . Was it.