Chapter 37~Who dies

Y/n's POV

I changed into a more comfortable outfit which consisted of blue jeans that were ripped, my hair up in a bun, my top was a long loose flowy one and I had sneakers on. I wanted to be comfortable for what we were about to do. I watched as all the guys walked to the door and started talking. Butter's decided to come along with almost everyone, including shockingly Cartman. We aren't that bad, we're okay friends I guess.

"Y/n," My name was called from the kitchen, I turned and looked there but no one was there. I shook it off as just a thought and turned back around but my name was called again. "Y/n, in the kitchen." I glanced back to the kitchen and notice Damien there. I smiled a little and stood from my spot, the guys were distracted so I could walk over there.

"Damien?" I asked as I walked in there, a laugh erupted and Damien walked out of the shadows. "So, I heard from something that you're ending it today." I smiled a little with a nod. "Yes, we are." I sat at the counter where Damien was leaning again, I looked up to him and he was smiling. A wicked type I didn't get it but okay. "Well if you're ending it all tonight then what are you gonna do about Dovahkiin?" Damien smirked and pushed himself from the counter so he stood up straight, he was tall and he looked very strong the way he stood.

"I-I didn't think about that." I looked down to the ground now thinking about it, I really can't kill him. He saved me, and he was an amazing friend. "I know you didn't, but that's the point of having those guys around right. That's why you hung with them." Damien started pushing even more and it made me uncomfortable. "I could never!" I protested loudly, Kenny came through the door quickly and his eyes fell upon Damine. Kenny's eyes turned cold for a split second and he ran and blocked me from Damien.

"K-Kenny,"I never really talked to him since that moment between us. . . "Damien, what are you doing!?" Damien smirked as Kenny glared at him. I took a step back shocked but didn't leave the room. "What, are you afraid I'm here to take your beloved Y/n away? I mean I could if you really wanted." Damien took a small step towards me and Kenny blocked me once again this time so quick it was hard to see. "Y/n, how do you know this, devil." I watched Kenny's shoulders tense as he asked the question. My words got caught in my throat but I managed somehow to get them out.

"He. No wait, we met and uhm. He's talked to me since then." It wasn't a real explanation but it was something, "For how long?" Kenny's eye caught mine and I shrugged. "For awhile now" I shifted from his stare and he finally released it. "What do you want with her?" Kenny's glare went straight to Damien but he didn't move at all he still stood there smirking. "I was just talking, so Kenny I have a question." He paused for a moment as Kenny leaned more backwards. I still stood there keeping an eye on both guys.

"Which one of you guys are the back stabber?" Kenny's eyes stared at his eyes in confusion. I watched Kenny take a step towards him. "Back stabber?" Kenny questioned, I kept my mouth closed so that I wouldn't cause a problem. "Yeah, here's something Kenny. Watch out someone's a back stabber in your guys group." Kenny's shoulders tensed again and that was when Damien disappeared with a wave and his final words. "Bye Y/n, see you in the afterlife." I shivered from the words, that could mean I die.

"Y/n, did he do anything to you?" Kenny turned on me quickly, I shifted nervously but shook my head. "N-No he was giving me tips and answers." Kenny stared into my E/c eyes deeply, his blue ones were memorizing. "Y-Y/n about earlier." I quickly held my hand up before he could finish. "D-Don't." I turned away and walked back to the living room before my nerves broke. "You guys ready? We were waiting on you." I nodded and grabbed a small back I was bringing. It had a few important things that I needed to finish this.

"No one make a sound, understood." Kyle stated quite clearly, we were all quietly walking around his place, it was that place where I died. Where he did it, him and those three, not even Dovahkiin really did it. "Are you sure you can do this Y/n?" Butter's came next to me and asked, I nodded without a single word escaping my lips. We got to the back window where the kitchen was, I remember when I was a kid and I ran in here since my sister and him were dating. I still don't know if she's alive, probably not. I do miss her.

I slipped inside the house without hitting any dished in the sink since of course the window was right where the sink was, he had a small pile in the sink. Once getting in I followed Craig, he was heading towards the stairs, it was quiet and I didn't believe he was upstairs just sleeping since it wasn't that late. As Craig continued forward I took a left since I knew this house very well, I got to the stairs that led downstairs and took it. My heart started to pound as I walked down the stairs to the basement.

There was talking down there and a small argument started. I closed my eyes at the last step preparing myself for the problem that's gonna face me. My eyes snapped open and my feet carefully took that last step. I hide behind some clothes rack and continue to hear the conversation as I got the gun out.

"Why don't you just start talking again? You use to and you use to be bad." Tony's voice cut through the silence that was out in the open for awhile, Dovahkiin still didn't respond and Tony started to laugh. "You believe that girl is gonna live don't you?" I heard some shifting and then Dovahkiin voice spoke. "She already killed the other one." I heard quick feet and then something smacked really hard. I flinched at the sound and then it became quiet again.

"What's that?!?" I peeked from behind the rack of clothes. Tony was standing there looking at the ceiling, I breathed in a out as I heard the ceiling creak then some complaining. "Ah, so someone's here." Tony smirked and turned on Dovahkiin. "So, they're here now aren't they." Tony un-tied Dovahkiin's hands from the pole and pulled him up from his shirt. "Let's go visit them." Tony started walking towards the basement toward which led to upstairs. He pulled out a gun and held it lazy in his hand. I heard Craig upstairs saying no ones up there then Clyde saying maybe downstairs.

I watched Tony point the gun to the door and my heart started to hurt. The door opened and that forced me to jump out. I pointed my gun at Tony. "Hold it!" I yelled loudly to upstairs but the door was already open. Tony's eyes caught mine and he smirked, his finger was pushing the trigger and I was getting ready to.