Chapter 10~Video Games and Idiots

(y/n)'s POV

You and Kyle got to his house just when Cartman was coming up with.... Cheesy Poofs your all time favorite snacks "hey Cartman" you said as innocently as you could, he looked at you then to Kyle "can I have a Cheesy Poofs?" you asked more like pleaded, "What no! These are my Cheesy Poofs" Cartman then started to hide the Cheesy Poofs within the other snacks, "Please I really want some" you said when Kyle grabbed your arm "He's not gonna give you any" and Started to pull you to the house, you gave a frown to him because you really wanted those Cheesy Poofs.

"Cartman please" you whined while looking at the Cheesy Poofs he had "There my favorites" you said looking at his bag of snacks, "I said no bitch" he said hiding it even more, the word bitch made you frown massively you ain't no bitch "fine" you turned back around in your seat and grabbed a controller while the guys laughed at your attempt to get some Cheesy Poofs "quite laughing" you said shoving Kenny into Kyle and into Stan since all you guys were on the floor playing.

You guys have been playing to awhile while you beat all of their asses.....kinda you were losing some but not all, "No what!?!?" Kenny muffled throwing his controller on the ground making you laugh "hey! Don't kill my controller because you lost" Kyle said picking up the controller and looking it over "god it looks like the controller's your kid" you said laughing Kyle returned that with a frown while everyone else was laughing "oh come on Kyle lighten up" you said putting a hand on the controller "see it's all better" you said with a smirk, he stood there looking at the controller "doesn't look fine to me" he put the controller back down and turned towards the TV by this time you were all laughing and looking at Kyle who was sitting and staring at the TV not talking.

"I'm gonna go get some snack since Fatass won't share" Stan said getting up "Aye! I'm not fat I'm big boned" Cartman said in protest, When Stan left Kyle and Kenny started playing a game when you and Cartman sat out,

you lifted yourself from the ground to the couch so you were laying just across from Cartman "here" he said almost as a whisper, you turned your head to him and he was holding out a bag of Cheesy Poofs "really" you whispered it to jumping with joy on the couch shockingly it made him laugh, you reached into the bag and pulled out a Cheesy Poof goodness and ate it while the guys were playing and Kenny was losing "thanks" you looked back to Cartman who turned his attention from you to the TV "tch whatever you would have bothered me later" He said complete lies in his voice, "yeah sure" you said a smirk across your face. "Got it" Stan came out with food and tossed everyone a bag of chips even Cartman for some odd reason "thanks" you said opening the bag of salty chips it might not have been Cheesy Poofs but you still love them.

"oh come on Kenny you can do better then that!" you yelled looking at the screen right now Kyle was winning by one point "what your cheering for him?!?" Kyle said a hint of disappointment in his tone "I'm going for the person on which I'm sitting on their side" you said putting your hand on Kenny's hood and talking it off, he didn't protest when you did it so..... Kyle ignored this and continued to play "come on Kenny" you said jumping on the couch slightly, but just then something came into your head "how's South Park's school?" you asked starting to mess with Kenny's hair,

Kyle looked away from the game and to you with a confused look just as the other guys did except Kenny "it's okay" Kenny responded keeping his eyes glued to the screen "why's everyone staring?" you asked looking at everyone "something on my face?" you touched your face but felt nothing "their just shocked" Kenny's voice trailed into your head shocked? "why?" still no one spoke but Kenny "because our school sucks and their shocked that you were asking" Kenny said beating Kyle at the game "you guys are idiots I have to go to school sometime right? And I do kinda live here" you said matter of factly, still they stood there shocked god these people need help "okay bye" you stood up from your spot just as a hand grabbed yours, you looked down too see Kenny holding onto your hands "I'm coming with" he said smiling which you smiled in return "sounds good to me."

when you two left you heard them start talking.... "So why'd you wanna come with" you said looking at the sun that was starting to set on another fun day "well I couldn't let you walk home all alone" he said sneaking his hand around your waist "Kenny stop" you said looking in his direction, he stared at you then removed his hand "fine" he said defeated, "well I guess I should be getting ho-" you stopped yourself from saying home because it wasn't your home "back to my place" you could see the confused look in his eyes but you shook it off "let me walk you there" Kenny said pleading, "Kenny no" you started to pull away "see yeah tomorrow" you said walking away back to the place which was your.....home.