Chapter 8~2 Shakey's

A/N get guys thanks so much for all the hearts a views it makes me really happy <3
Also sorry if it's short I was doing it on my phone so I don't know •

(Y/n)'s POV

You looked around the beautiful lake with Clyde by your side he wasn't staring at the lake he was staring at you without your knowledge, "yeah know (y/n)" Clyce got cut off by someone else's voice "well hey there" said a voice with such a cheerful tone, you turned around to see a guy your age he had blonde spikey hair and a blue top and jeans "Hey Butters" Clyde said in an annoyed tone to this Butters kid, why's his name Butters?

"Hi Butters" you said in a low voice he turned his head to you and his cheeks became red "omg are you okay" you thought he was becoming red that's not good he must be catching a cold "o-oh hamburgers" the phase made you chuckle lightly you never heard it before "what do you want Butters?" Clyde asked looked annoyed again what's his problem? "Oh uh" Butters was having trouble saying something and it started making you mad that Clyde was being like this "well?" He asked not looking interested anymore, "Clyde shut up!" You said with a pissed off tone he looked at you with wife brown eyes "you don't have to be such an ass to Butters" you said looking at Butters you held out your hand and he slowly took it "come on lets get something to eat" you said with a slight smile, you turned back around to see Clyde there wide eyed he shouldn't have been a jerk, and you walked off with Butters to get food.

You and Butters have been walking to get this place called shakeys he said it was a good place, "well Butters tell me about you" you said looking at the concrete "w-well my parents ground me a lot I'm 17-" you cut him off when you started thing about the grounded part "wait seriously?" You asked looking at him his eyes were a blue color "y-yeah" he said looking away from your eyes "why?" You asked looking at Shakeys up ahead for some odd reason there were 2 of them right by each other.... "Because I'm always doing something bad" he said looking at the 2 Shakeys and heading to the one of the left, "like what?" You asked following closely behind him,

"Well when I was 9 I one time put (I'm trying to put in an appropriate way) bãlls on my face and got in trouble" we got into the Shakey's place got a table and he continued telling you things of what happened on how he got grounded they were so interesting.

you guys were almost finished when he looked at the time "oh hamburgers I got to go" he said starting to worry "I'll get grounded" you frowned you were having such a good time with him "wait" you grabbed his hand and when you did he turned red a looking at you "your 17 your parents shouldn't ground you for being late" you didn't want him to leave "O-okay" he said sitting back down a smile grew on your face.

(20 minutes after)

You were starting to walk Butters home afraid he'll get in trouble "I'm sorry now Butters" you said truthfully feeling sorry "i-its okay I had fun" Butters said stuttering a little. You guys got back to his house "see ya butters" you said smiling you turned around starting to walk away when he grabbed you hand "are you gonna be going to our highschool?" Butters said closing his eyes tightly you never thought about it "I guess so" you said smiling looks like your going to school even though you need to find your parents....

Butters POV

"That's great" I said I had butterflies in my stomach by holding her hand "bye (y/n)" I said letting her hand go and going into my house I really didn't want to let her hand go "leapold Scotch!" My mother's and fathers voice rang through my ears I look up to see them in front of me "why were you out so late?" My father asked "w-well I was out with a friend" I said for some reason for confidence then before "you are grounded mister!" My father said with a strict voice "no" I said looking down "I am not grounded I am 17" I said thinking about what (y/n) said, without letting them respond I ran up to my room and shut it the lock clicked, wow I did it.