Chapter 7~You don't have to....

(y/n)'s POV

you held out your hand and the shaking boy slowly took it, you shook his hand a flashed him a bright smile "don't need to be nervous" you said politely he had a small bit of pink on his cheek "I hope he doesn't have a cold" you thought pulling your hand back, just as you were you heard 3 people talking behind you so you whirled around and met eyes with Craig, Clyde and someone else you have not yet to meet, "Why hello there" you said while flashing a smile to the new guy he just stared back for a bit but finally brought his hand up for a handshake "Nice to meet you?" he said as in pushing you to say your name "Oh it's (y/n) and yours?" you asked edging him into saying his name "Token" he said with a light smile.

After your little meeting with the new kids Token asked if you and the guys wanted to go play video games at his house, at first you weren't gonna but now your happy you did your beating their butts at this game...... "What that's gotta be a cheat!" Clyde yelled angrily at you the reason? You just killed him in Black Ops (let's go with that only game I can think of atm If you want something else just think that) over the head "it ain't no cheat bro" you laughed loudly with that annoying laugh you always hated, noticing you were laughing the way you bite down on your lip "sorry dude but you just suck" you teased him which made him frown, you turned towards Clyde and a tear was going down his cheek and of course the other guys went to get food "Omg! are you okay?" you asked very worried "y-yeah" he was trying to say he was good but he wasn't "Clyde I'm really sorry are you okay?" you asked getting up and going next to him rubbing his back soothingly "I-I s-said I was f-fine" Clyde said turning away from you "No your not! your crying!" you put your hand on his and kept him still, he turned towards you and you wiped his tears "you don't have to try to act like a man around me" you said lightly a small blush making it's way to your face.

After that episode.... you guys got back to playing the game but this time you sat out watching Craig and Clyde play, but every once in awhile Clyde's eyes would go and look at you... "come on Craig!" you yelled out he wasn't even trying "what" he said in an emotionless tone you rolled your eyes playfully "stupid, play the game" you sighed getting up and going to him in the background you heard Token laughing and Tweek shake yeah you can hear him shake that's how bad it was......

"Fine I'll cheer for Clyde then since you ain't trying" you said walking over to Clyde which made him blush without your acknowledgement "ugh fine I'll play for real" Craig said with a long agitated sigh. Within minutes Craig won "What the hell!" you screamed pissed off why? because he just won when he could of 10 minutes ago, "what is your problem?" you asked looking at Craig "what? I was just playing" Craig said casually "your an idiot" you said getting you and stretching, you looked over at the time and it was 8 pm "looks like I must be going" you said casually, you started walking towards the door and on your way out you grabbed your jacket "wait hold up!" Clyde called out jumping up from his spot and running towards you "I'll come with you" he said making a goofy smile "no no it's okay you really don't have to" you said trying to stop him you didn't want him seeing where you lived, "No I wanna" Clyde said already opening the front door.

you guys got to your motel and when he saw it his eyes widened "you live here? Where are you parents?" he asked with a shocked tone "yes and uhm I don't know" you said in a low tone "I-I lost them when I was in the hospital" you said with tears forming in your eyes "no don't cry" Clyde was trying to stop you from crying but it wasn't working now not, "I'm sorry" you said through tears "don't be.....See come with me" he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from your motel.

you both got to a beautiful pond it there were stars out and it was making the pond look twice as beautiful "wow" you said with a new boast of energy "it's beautiful" you said with a huge smile "just like you" he said with a wink which made your face heat up.