Kenma Kozume: Video Game

Omo the first addition of nekoma high *claps*.. Kenma!!

***
You ran so fast not to be late in the school since u were up all night playing videogames. As u ran u fix your uniform, wearing your ID since u have no time to do that in your house so u just prepare yourself at school.

As you arrived in your classroom, You make yourself calm nothing to worry about. You opened the door and saw your sensei (teacher) appeared in front of u. U can feel shivers in your spine since u know what will going to happen next so u cover your ears.

"(L/N) (Y/N)!!! " When it stops u didn't cover your ears and look at ur sensei in the glimpse of your eye.

"Umm.. I have good explanati-" Your sensei cut what will u about to say next

"That your video gaming all night? .. (Y/N) If this continues I will really call ur parents to come here but for now Ill give u a chance if u will be late tomorrow I have no choice to call your parents" You nodded, You have no choice but to accept the consequence of playing videogames.

"Okay go to your seat already" As you went towards your seat u saw your rival in gaming and it's.. Kenma

You saw him smirk, since u lost him from (Video game name). So that's why u stayed up all night trying to beat him next time.

As soon as u arrive in your seat and ur rival is far away from u. You can see in your peripheral vision that he's giggling. You clench your fist and u keep on saying in your mind next time Kenma I will clearly beat u!

Kenma doesn't really interact to others he's kinda shy person but when it comes to gaming he is not the Kenma you know.

As the lesson started. You were only focused in what your sensei is teaching nothing else. Even do your a videogamer your still worried about your grades you don't want to let your parents disappoint you

Everything is finished and it's ur break already one thing you do is stomp your foot and went to Kenma seat and said the word u always said.

"REMATCH! " Kenma just looked into ur eyes and smiled.. You just flustered to what he did.. he smiled?.. is he making fun of me?

"(Y/n) we already know that I always win I'm the #1 best player in (VG/N) but you will be always #2 and it will never be change"

"It will change! I know it will! I know there will be a time something new will happen! " You stomp his desk with your hand and looked at him in his eyes. But there's a part of u can't look at his eyes longer so u avert it.

"I hope they will be something new happen" Kenma mutters.

"Huh? " You asked since u didn't clearly hear what he have said

"Nothing. " He get his phone and do what he needs to do

"Tsssk! Kenma!! " You stomp again and go back to your seat. Your full of anger but it didn't took awhile u smiled. Actually you want to get closer with Kenma from the start that's why u start playing videogames and giving him a challenge. To get.. closer... Your not really achieving to be number 1 if you and Kenma are the beside rank that's okay for you already

Your friend sat down to the seat beside you since. You turn your face and looked at her

"Oh (F/N)-chan! " Your friend just looked at you with a wondering face.

"(Y/N)-chan.. I'm wondering in this past few days.. is they're something going on between u and Kenma? Progressing and stuff?.. u know developing of feelings.? Ah! Just u know what I mean " You widened your eyes as you looked at her

"N-no.. I-I they'res .. no way it will be.. I mean.. we are.. rivals.. you know? " You stuttered u really don't know what to answer in this unexpected question of ur friend.

"Well you know Kenma doesn't interact people all of us know that.. he rarely creates friend but I never seen Kenma create a gamer friend or a friend who he talks too. I mean he's anti social" Your friend got a point so that's the time u were wondering too.. why?

. . .

Times have passed u were spaced out thinking about stuff. You never noticed its dismiss already so u pack your things and u went out to the classroom without a rant to Kenma too rematch later since that's what u do always. But know u were still wondering.

As u arrived from the house. You opened the door and you run thro your room. And you turn on your console to play the (VG/N). You looked at kenma's profile he's online. So u clicked the chat msg and u type..

(Y/N): Hey!

It didn't take a min he replied

Kenma: wanting for rematch?

(Y/N): nope; I have something to talk to u

Kenma: what? Make it fast since I'll be having a PvP later on

You take a deep breath to what u will type next.

(Y/n): I've been wondering why u accept my challenges or battles. You are free to deny them. I mean it's not like I want to let u deny it but..

(Y/n): Ah never mind just forget about what I said.

It take long for him to reply so u were thinking maybe hes battle started.

You were about to close the console but a sudden reply from Kenma

Kenma: meet me in the (Location place) now I'll be waiting you there.

It didn't took awhile he's offline.

So u looked at the location place where it could be but it's not far from your house so u change clothes since u were wearing uniform u forgot to change.

***

As u arrived from the (L/P) u see Kenma standing there waiting for you so u went towards him

"So what? " You asked but what he did is gave u a peck in your cheeks.

"What if my answer to your questions is that what will be your answer hmm? " You caress your cheeck to the peck he left from.

"H-huh? " You looked at him but you can see he's face is becoming red looks like a tomato

"Just.. just.. Ah! Such a slowminded girl! " He turned and walk leaving u behind

"Hey hey wait!! What's that for?" You asked running towards him

"Just shut up! " You smiled as you saw this cute side of Kenma.. it really looks like something new really happens in this day.. these wonderful day you would never forget..

You hugged Kenma tightly

"Your so cute! "

"H-hey! "