Lev Haiba: Hug

Lev put his arm on your head. He's taller than you then you are like so tiny that you can't reach him.

"Oi! Even do Im .. Short! Don't put your arms on my head baka!" You said as you pout.

"Your hmm baka kakkoi(cool) boyfriend?" You blushed to what he have said.

"B-baka!"

"Tsk! You beautiful girl ~" He hugged you tightly that you kinda suffocate.

" St-stahp!"

"Awww I'm glad you tiny :P" You slapped his arm.

"I'm still gonna grow and beat you and I'll get taller and taller and I'll be a giant then step you !" Lev frowned to what you have said.

"My kawaii tiny girlfriend (Y/n) why you being so mean to your baka cool boyfriend"

"I'm just jealous of your height hmp !"

"But why? Hugging you in this arms of mine and you are tiny is like hugging a cute teddy bear I'll hug everday.. you don't like it?"

"I.. I.. Fine.. Just for now" You muttered in the last sentence.

Lev giggled acting that he didn't hear the last sentence even do he have already heard it.

"What did you say again?" He giggled again.

"What really?! You didn't hear what I said?!" You said in a shock "Well forgot about it then!"

"Eh why? But.. I don't want to forget you said that you want to be hugged :P"

He hugged you tightly again.