Karasuno Christmas Special

Someone knocked your door. So you went towards the door and opened it revealing. The karasuno volleyball members.

Hinata: osu (y/n)-chan!

You:  so you're here. Come in.

They were all bringing presoents, and foods each members. And after that they all went inside to your house.

Tanaka: Oooh! (Y/n) Your house is so nice!!

Sugawara: As expected to the pretty girl whose leaving here.

Daichi: You're right.

You looked at them whose wondering in your house they look amazed to what they have seen.

You: Okay...So what are you gonna do next.. rather than be amazed to my house?

Karasasuno: EAT!!

You already expected that they will say that next.

You: It's still not yet midnight so we cant eat yet. And I've prepared some food in the table.

Nishinoya: But we want to eat.

Tanaka: Yea eat! Eat!

Hinata: EAT! Eat!

Now everyone is chanting except for Tobio and Kei.

Tanaka: oi! Kageyama, kei you also chant with us so we can let (Y/n)approve.

Kageyama: I'm full.

Kei: I'm bored.

You: hmm.. let's have a game. Who has a 1 minute best caroling wins.

Daichi: It will be a group right like group 1 and group 2

You: Yep group 1 will be hmm.. Hinata, Daichi, Tanaka, Asahi, Sugawara. And the group 2 Nishinoya, Kageyama, Kei, Tadashi and me

You: So group 1 will be on the right side while the group 2 will be on the left. So gooo!

They all went to they're groups and you can see how noise it's been going in this house and fun.

You: So any plans to beat those group 1?

Tadashi: How ... about.. the Christmas songs that are joyful?

Kei: So will see that we are too joyful?

Tadashi: eh... ah...

Nishinoya: Oi!  Kei you should bare with it and swallow your pride so that we can beat group 2.

Kei: Its just a game right?

Nishinoya: Its just for fun right?

You: Hey hey! Stop fighting its christmas today. So will use Tadashi idea. Any suggestion for a song?

Nishinoya: hmm.. a one minute caroling. Maybe.. All I want for Christmas is you?

You: Ah!how about we mix it after that?

Kei: mmmhm..

As all of you started to plan. Times have passed and times up.

Daichi: Okay were ready!

You: And we are too!

Sugawara: So who will Carol first?

Hinata: Oh ! How about Jack n poy (rock,paper,scissor) daichi and (y/n) .. who lose will Carol first?