ShoyoxReaderxTobio

Thinking of having twosome woohoo!

Your walking in the park but You were feeling awkward about this. Since many gazes are looking at you. Well it's because you have a two handsome guys holding your hand. So like Tobio is holding your right hand while Shoyo is holding your left hand.

"Tobio..Shoyo..Why..are you being like this? I mean why do you have to ask me out in here?" You asked in confusion while Tobio turn your head by his hand looking at his eyes.

"Because we're betting Hinata to who wins your heart" He smirked but Hinata pushed him. And now Hinata is looking at you right in your eyes and said."And I'll make sure I'll be the one to win"

Tobio put his hand on Hinata's shoulder. " Maybe not for now Shrimp in this bet I will not lose " Both of them are giving death glares to each other so you just backed off and just leave them be.

Hinata went towards you and he put his arm around your neck but then Tobio pulled you that made you went towards his chest and smells his beautiful cologne and you blushed.

"Oi! Kageyama just give her to me!" Hinata pulled you off to Kageyama and now he put his arms around you.

You were confused to what's going on its like your being tug of war.

You pushed Hinata slowly and you put your hands up and make a hand sign to stop.

"So Hinata and Tobio! If your not gonna st----" You didn't continue to what you have said because you've been planted a kiss both of your cheeks that made you blush so hard.

Hinata pulled you and letting you look to his eyes"(Y/n), I really do like you! You don't how much I do so please I hope you will like me the same too" ..

And now Kageyama pulled you and put his hand on your chin to raise your head up. " I am also serious about you and I am really falling in love with you it's not just your beautiful but all about you I like all of it.."

You can't take it anymore your legs became so weak that make you slump on the floor.

"I---"

I may leave your answers be. Fufu~