Nishinoya Yuu : A drive with Yuu

"(Y/n), where are you going" Nishinoya always nagged you, as always, which you find it really cute.
You faced him and grinned.
"Stalker much" You said and continued to walk.
"Oi, I just want to make you safe" He said and pouted.
"Nishinoya, It's dismissal. What do you think people do in dismissal? Of course, going home."
He blocked your way and looked at you. You stepped back.
"I'll fetch you" Nishinoya said. And you smirked.
"If you have a car, I will" You replied. And he smirked back.
"Well, I bought yesterday just for you"
You chuckled.
"Stop lying. Now I gotta go" Before you could take a step, he grabbed your hand and was forced to run together.
"Nishinoya! Stop!" You are trying to pull out your hand from him but it won't take a budge so you just let him be. Little do you know that your are already blushing.
You arrived to the place he's heading and it's the parking lot, he released your hand and went to the car to open the passenger seat.
"(Y/n), Go in" You plastered a blank face.
"Seriously, is this your car?"
"Do you think I stole someone car"
"Maybe?"
"Just go in! This is seriously my car" You don't want to go inside because you still can't believe that he owns this car.

You still stand in there , staring at the car.

Nishinoya couldn't wait so he grabbed your hand, letting you go in. You did went in and sat in the passenger seat. Nishinoya closed the door and went to the other side and sat in the driver's seat.
"If today is my last day. You should prepare for this Yuu"
"Yes, my lady" He winked at you.
He started the engine and the car moved. You were so tired from school so you didn't know you already fell asleep.
You opened your eyes and wondered why the sky is dark, you looked at your side and saw the face of Yuu.

You shouted. "AAAH"
"What?! Why are you shouting?!" Nishinoya said in shock.
"Why are you here? Why.." And then, you remember what just happened. Yuu was fetching you to your house and you have arrived from your place and realized it's already night time. " Oh, never mind"
"You freaked me out"
"Why didn't you wake me up anyways?"
"Because you were cute while sleeping" you blushed
"That didn't flatter me at all"
"Well, I didn't ask you to be" He winked. You couldn't take it anymore so you just went of the car. You also saw him went out of his car, too.
" You could have at least said goodbye, or thank you before you go"
"I didn't ask you to fetch me anyways"
"Well..." You opened your house gate (If ever you have one)
"(Y/n)" You looked back and was suprised the sudden action.
"Night!" He grinned and went back to his car.
You were left there, standing. Realizing you just met lips with nishinoya.
"Oh my god!"