Koshi Sugawara: Your Gift

Your alarm clock rang deafeningly loud, so you couldn't help but to wake up from that sound. You turned off your alarm clock as you stood up on your bed. Afterwards, you went straight into your living room and sits on your couch. You're hesitating in what you're going to do next whether you'll eat, sleep, or read wattpad.

You can't choose out of those three so you end up closing your eyes.

"(Y/N)!!" You opened your eyes and heard a familiar voice. You went towards the door to see who was calling out your name. When you opened the door, you saw Koshi Sugawara. You were startled by his sudden appearance.

"Suga.. What are you doing here..?" You asked curiously. You fixed yourself to make you look presentable in front of him even though ... he already saw your "this is I wake up" look. Hoping it wasn't that outrageous.

"I have a gift to give you.." He said. 

"This early in the morning? Why.. it's not yet my birthday"  You replied in disbelief.

"It's a graduation gift" He smiled and showed you the gift. You were stunned by the gift because the wrapper of it, is your favorite color.

You accepted his gift -- still in disbelief. You don't know what to react because everything went quickly. Today is just unexpected for you.

"T-thank you"

"I also have one more gift" He said

"What is ----" 

Your words were cut because he suddenly hugged you tightly.

"Congratulations my dear, you did a great job" He whispered then gave you a peck on the cheek and patted your head.

"Good bye (Y/N)" He said as he left.

wait wut just happened... you said in your thoughts

------

(A/N) : HEYYYYYAAAA GUYSSSS!! How have you been doing lately?? Yes, indeed, it's really been awhile since I last update a chapter. I'm trying my best to update more before the season 4 will air--yes, you saw it correctly, there will be season 4 coming up! I can't wait for it. Are you excited? because I am! Anyways, this chapter is a bit short but I hope you will like it. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

P.s: I also want to send my sincere gratitude towards my readers who like, comment, and read my stories even though some of my stories were a bit.. hard to decipher. Thank you very much!