Yuu Nishinoya II: First Date

You are with Nishinoya who is laying in your lap. Looking at your face covered with your hair because of the breezy wind.

"By the way I was thinking did we have a date already?" He looked at you. And you were shocked to what he have said.

"D-date?" You asked with a question and shocked face.

"Yeah date .. You know what relationships do" He said and sit down beside you.

"But you will need to attend your practice match this afternoon."

"I can ask for a leave that I can't attend so let's go ?" He said and stood up giving me a hand to stand up.

"But.. Wait let's go? Were having a class soon " You accepted his lend a hand and you stood up.

"Lets skip?"

"Skip?!" You shocked to what he have said. "But it's not allowed.."

"It's fine it won't take too long" Nishinoya grab your hand and started to run letting you follow. Nishinoya is fast runner and you are too so you didn't kinda left behind.

You got out from the school without anyone notice you or suspects you. And you were both running outside the school with you both plastering a smile.

"Oh where are we gonna go first?" You looked at your hand holding his you were blushing so hard. Your fan in Karasuno volleyball suddenly holding hands each other. It looks you are floating in the heaven full of excitement.

"Maybe in the stores that can be found in streets. Like a festival something like that.. we're almost theyre" You looked at the destination he is looking at and it looks your almost there to the place.

As you both arrived to the destination. You first catch some breath until you get your normal breathing since your heart is rapidly beating. Nishinoya went to buy a water for you. As he arrived bought with a water you drink it since your kinda thirsty but it didn't waste there's still a few water inside. You handed it to Nishinoya and shake your head meaning your full. So Nishinoya get and drink it

You just come to realized your doing an indirect kiss. So your blushing so hard while looking at Nishinoya drinking the water. When Nishinoya finished he looks at you.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" He asked looking closer at you.

"I.. I.. I am fine" You averted your eyes not looking at him.

"Okay..so Lets go?" Nishinoya said and smiled. It didn't took awhile for you to answer but you went to him and follow.

"Yep. Hope it will be fun"

You and Nishinoya were strolling to some stalls and you bought alot of food like Takeyaki and etc. You both didnt both a lot of things since you were only looking at it and checking the price if its amount is high or not. You and Nishinoya were only playing some fun games in there like. Getting one gold fish prize teddy. But sadly, you didn't get any prizes (Even do Nishinoya is in a beast mode). After those hours have passed you were only enjoying the moment between you and Nishinoya and it was so fun.

You both went out and it's like past noon or its sunrise already which is the time they're practice match ended.

"I had fun alot of our f-first date.. Nishinoya.. Y-yuu .."calling him in his first name was hard but he wants you to call by first name.

Nishinoya was speechless to what he have heard. When he is back to his senses. He suddenly hugged you.

"That was so cute! (Y/n) hope you call me by my first name everyday" You were shocked since it's hard for you to call him by his first name since your heart will beat rapidly but you will try your best to.

"I'll try.. my best" You said. Nishinoya broke a hug and suddenly get something in his back revealing a paper that is been rolled.

"Since you said my first name here's your prize" Nishinoya points you out the rolled paper and you get it with a question face.

"What's this? " You asked looking at him but he signalizing just open it. So when I try to unrolled it. It was a poster of Nishinoya. You were in a shock right now.

"Like it?.. I just give you a poster of me so that you can add it in your collections of me."

"Umm.. ash.. thank you" Your face is in a deep redness. It looks like you can't face Nishinoya right now

"Don't be shy here a hug for you" He gaves you a warm hug that secures you in his arms you hugged him back too.

Extras: When Nishinoya was late in the practice match everyone Karasuno members were finding where's that guy go. But it turned out they still won without him.

(A/n): How was it? .. it was okay or naah? .. actually I was doing this story in this midnight late T^T .. but hopes I did well doing it. Hope you enjoy this story :

Up next: Tetsuro Kuroo