Takanobu Aone: Indirect Kiss

You licked your ice cream Aone bought you happily. Because the ice creams flavor is your favourite your suprised how Aone knows.

You looked at Aone but he averted your gaze and cover his mouth to his Palm. You suddenly smiled.

"Aone you want some?" You grinned.

"No it's fine"

You pouted.

"But your looking at me like you want to have some a while ago you think I didn't saw it"

"Oh no, your wrong..It's..just.." He said not looking at you.

"It's just?" You said in confuse.

"Your cute" You blushed to what he have said and you can't even utter a word.

"Umm..ah..You can have it!" You said giving him the ice cream.

"Hey! Are you even thinking what your doing?"

"Yes I'm thinking to what I'm doing! I'm giving this to you because I lose my appetite to eat ice cream" You said crossing your arms.

"If that's what you say" He said and get the ice cream in your hand pointing to him and eat it and grinned "We just had an indirect kiss"

Your eyes widened you didn't notice that you will be having a indirect kiss so your cheeks reddend so hard.

"G-give me my ice cream back!!!" You said trying to get the ice cream.

"But you said I can have this" He said and ran away.