Kentaro Kyotani: Baby Shop

"Oii Kentaro come here faster~" You said waiting in a baby shop while calling Kentaro.

"Coming" He said and he arrived to your place and looking confused why you grab his arm and went inside the baby shop.

"Oi oi! (Endearment) why..why.. where in a baby shop?? I mean that's too early we still don't know if it's a boy or girl and your still 2months"

"Problem??" You said glaring at him

"Nope!"

"If it's that so then comee lets look clothes for our baby Im soo excited!!"

Kentaro didn't utter a word and he smiled to how excited you are.

"So..Let's go to the boy section!!"

"Wait! So you know our baby is a boy?!"

"Nah, it's a feeling"

"But..what if it's a girl??"

"So you don't believe in me?" You said in a puppy eyes.

"I do~ I do" He said and hugged you "So let's go to the boy section"

You were so amazed to how cute the clothes are and the baby materials. It looks like you want to buy them all but sadly your husband doesn't like cute stuff.

"Umm (endearnment) .. here's the things I buy"

Kentaro was shocked to big pile of clothes and baby stuff in a one cart. His soul almost went out.

"(Endearnment), For now I have to reject it so.. I put this back and this.. Also this .. You bought 10 of this even do you clearly need one and also this! .." Kentaro put back some that our not needed.

"Ehhhh..."

Kentaro went to the counter and buy the things that are left. And you were left they're pouting.

"(Endearnment), Don't be sad.. It's just for now but if the baby is born will buy alot of stuff okay?" He said then hugs you.

You hugged back "okay fine ~"

Extra: In the end it wasn't a boy it was a girl~