Wakatoshi Ushijima: Bipolar

"Oi! Ushijima wait!!"

You ran off to him.

"Ushijima"  He stopped walking that made you bumped to his back.

He face towards you and looked at you with a mischievous eyes that make you don't want to look at his eyes.

"Why did you watch?" He said raising up you head to let you look at him at his eyes.

"I just wanted to support you is it not allowed? I mean my friends, it okay for you but why not me?" You said.

He pin you in the wall and putting both of his arms beside your face.

"I'll get nervous when your they're (Y/n) and I can't keep my composure in the game, I want you to be there but I can't get focus to what I'm doing" You looked at him.

"That's it?"

"You could have just watched in the television I mean it's live in there" He continued.

"But I want to see real people playing I mean watching in the television they only focus too people who score they can't really focus you that much ..mhmm.. " You stopped talking since he covered your mouth.

"Still no" He said.

You take off his hand at your mouth and pouted "Pleasee!! Just this once!"

"If you watch I won't play"

"Then don't" You grinned "Let's see if you can stand not playing"

You walked away then he grab your hand that made you pull towards him.

"O-okay.. only one set? Then.. you can go home and watch us in the television" He said not looking towards your eyes. Cute said in your thoughts.

"Shiratorizawa and Karasuno fight is starting" Said the speaker.

"Alrighty, so I'm gonna go look for my seat! Good luck Ushijima" You said and smiled.

"Wait (Y/n)"

"What?"

He kissed you in the lips.

"Just a good luck charm" He grinned and walked away leaving you blushing.

**

It's been a month since I last updated ! :o

Who is hype for the next episode of haikyuu s3 ... meee!!

Anyways see ya in the next update |ω')