Yutaro Kindaichi: A Fan

Your a super fan to Yutaro and you totally want to take a pic with him and put it in the senpai shrii-- I mean aah in your wall frame.

You're here in the bench cheering for aobajohsei and also the one you cheer the most is Yutaro who did his best for his team. You even let your banner high up.

As expected aobajohsei win and you ready yourself and take your camera or your phone out in your bag and went out to the bench to take a pic with yutaro.

You can't see him anywhere so you went to the lobby but his not there but when you saw the aobajohsei team piled up theyres one of them is missing and its Yutaro. So you pouted.

"I guess next time.." You sighed.

When you kick something invisible. Someone called you out.

"Hey!" Your eyes widened your asking to yourself is this a dream his infront of me?

"A-aah hello umm aah" You don't know what to say and one thing popped out in your head.

"Can I take a pic with you? Can I have your autograph? Can I hug you?" You closed your eyes and looked at him.

He suddenly chuckled.

"I thought you have a problem because Oikawa told me that I have to comfort you I guess I got pranked." He scratches his head "Well yea sure" He smiled.

A smiled that makes you squeeeel.

"T-thank you" You looked at Oikawa which is at the back of Yutaro and smiled at him and you mouthed a thank you. Even do he wasn't looking at you because his talking to the girls >_>