Korai Hoshiumi: Video Call

You whined out of boredom inside your room. It's been a couple of days since the quarantine was implemented from your area. Right now, you are unmotivated to finish the tasks you scheduled today, so you looked through the window and find your inner peace.

"When will this end? I'm missing everyone" You sighed. You grabbed your phone beside you and turned it on. When you turned your phone on, there was still no new messages coming from him.

Sadness strikes in you.

A video call request appeared instantly on your phone. You were shocked to see that the person who was calling -- was no other than KORAI HOSHIUMI. Your heart was palpitating so badly as you slowly click the yes button. The screen was loading for a few seconds before Korai's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey there sweetheart" He smiled on the screen.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for you."

"Haha, I'm sorry. I was busy playing video games with my friends. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you."

"REally?"

"Yes, really"

You smiled. Silence covered the call as you both stared at one another.

" I missed you " He said with a soothing voice.

You can't help but to blush and smile.

" I missed you too"

"I missed you more" He added that made it more like a tease.

"Stahp" You felt an uncontrollable heat building up inside you and you can't stop smiling.

"Haha, sweetheart, you're so cute"

" You handsome"

" I know." You tried to tease back, but failed. Better luck next time.

"Wow, so full of himself."

" At least I'm handsome in your point of view. It's like an achievement for me."

"HAHA, You're so silly"

"Silly who is in love with you"

You stopped talking and left speechless.

" I love you ( Y/ n) "

You stared at him and still can't utter a word.

"Sweetheart? Hello? I love you." He did a heart shape on the screen to express his genuine love for you. " You there?"

" I love you too" You replied. You immediately placed your phone on your chest to hide the romantic excitement you're feeling right now.

You smiled widely and you can only feel happiness flowing inside your body.

The video call made your day.