Hajime Iwaizumi: Carry

You and Hajime were walking to find a mall store. Actually your legs and knees is so tired and you can't take to walk but your proceeding to walk so that you won't be a bother to Hajime.

"Hajime-kun umm.. do you think we are near" You asked.

"Mmmhm, I'm not sure yet but I think we're not yet near"He replied while looking forward.

"Oh okay.."

Hajime looked at you since he's wondering why your reply is like that. And he saw you are not kinda walking properly like it takes 2 seconds for you to leap your other foot. Now he have noticed why.

So he sit down with his one leg up infront of you.

"Ha-Hajime kun? .. what are you doing?" You said with a confusion face and wondering what is he doing.

"You still can't get it? .. come on my back I know your legs are hurting already."

"Buut..."

"Just.. I'll carry you in my back I won't let you fall"

"Many people will be watching at us"

"I don't care if they will watch at us but I won't let your feet will be in pain because of me." He said waiting for you to get in his back

"But --"

"(Y/n) please!" You didn't continue what you have said since Hajime cutted it.

"Okay then.." You have no choice but to say yes. So you went towards his back and first you wrap his neck around your arms and both of your legs are in the side of his body. But it didnt took awhile for him to stood up since you were easy to carry.

"See? Now it's so comfortable in my back you can smell the fragrance of my body" He said teasing you.

"W-what?!"

(A/n): oops.. ^^;

Up next: Daichi Sawamura II