Oikawa Tooru: Notice

It's almost Christmas ! Yay! So excited for it :3 ~♡ whose more excited in Christmas than me? :D.. So Oikawa is here o-o ... I dunno if theres an oikawa waifus but here is it :D

~~~

It's been a year since you have been secretly crushing Oikawa. You have been crushing him since kid. But he have never notice you, never talked to you. You don't mind if he didn't notice but watching him from afar it's already okay for you.

You are not classmate with Oikawa how you wished you will. But then you can see Oikawa change into a flirt person. Well people change as they grow. But trying to change your feelings for him.. it would never change.

Your in the class looking at your notebook full of formulas you need to answer. Well it didn't took awhile for you to answer some since you are a smart person. As you turn your left to where you can see a side window you can see Oikawa. You saw him flirting with those girls who are taller than you. You feel kinda hurt but your trying to get used with it.

As the class ended you went out to go to the place you want to be alone. And it's the garden of your school. That's the place you want to find peace. But someone blocks your way and its the friend of Oikawa.

"Oh hey Iwaizumi-san!" You waved him and he smiled.

"Hey (Y/N), So what are you up to?" He asked. Iwaizumi is your friend since you were a kid so it means Iwaizumi's friend is you and Oikawa. But even do if ever he talks to you Oikawa is not with him.

"Hmm.. the thing I always used to go" You shrugged.

"Ah! I know where! Can I come with you?"

"Sorry Iwaizumi not for now"

"Oh okay then" Iwaizumi went out to your sight. You sighed to what you have did. You just want to have a quiet place for now.

You arrived to the place. You sat down in the grassy floor and looks at trees waves.

You were about to close your eyes but someone's body hit your back that make you crouch in pain. As that person who hit you fell. You looked to who is it. And it's.. Oikawa.

Your eyes widened. You both stare to each other for a second. You didn't utter a word of how speechless you are.

"Ah.. Im sorry I didn't mean to hit you" He comes closer to you but you move back

"It's fine it's fine just stay there"

"Aww.. your so mean (y/n)-chan" He pouted.

"(Y/n)-chan?" You giggled but you came to realized he says your name. "Wait you know my name?!"

"Yea? And why your shock.. don't tell me you thought I don't know your name?!" You nodded. "What?!" Oikawa made a shocked face to what you have answer.

"But first how and since when you know my name? We were not classmate to begin with?..."

"Hmm.. when did I first know your name when we were still a kid you lend me an umbrella. I easily got to find the owner of the umbrella since there was a name in it. And it was you"

**Flashback**

It's dismissal already all of the students need to go home but suddenly the weather change and the clouds suddenly turn dark until it pour rain.

As you get something in your (color) bag and its an umbrella. You were supposed to open it but when you turn at your side you can see Oikawa looking at the rain waiting for it to stop.

Since you like him you want him to borrow your umbrella. You saw Iwaizumi coming so you went to him.

"Iwaizu-san here" You lend it to him and smiled

"Oh what's this for (Y/n)?" Iwaizumi said with a question face.

"You.. umm.. just give it to .. ah.. " You cant take to yourself to said it you blush so hard.

" Ah! I know ! Yes I will fufu" He do a creepy face that makes you cover your face. Iwaizumi went towards to Oikawa.

Oikawa's P.o.v

Just when will this rain stop I'm waiting just go stop already I want to go home. If only I bring an umbrella.

I looked at my side and saw Iwaizumi coming towards me with an.. umbrella! Life saveeer~

"Yes yes! Your a life saver Iwaizumi your really my friend!" I was supposed to give him a hug but he stop me with his hand blocking.

"Here someone give you an umbrella" I looked at him with a question face

"Huh?"

"Umbrella someone give you" he said "You don't like? Never mind I'll be the one will use it okay I'll go first bye" he was supposed to go with the umbrella but I stopped him

And I get the umbrella and smiled at him "I want to use it! Thanks to the someone who lend me " I smiled at him and I open the umbrella started to run in the pouring rain leaving Iwaizumi behind.

*end of flashback*

"Oh that.." You looked at him but you averted because of how handsome he is. Why you do this to me puberty.

"Well I forgot to give it back since I like your umbrella and I love to use it but maybe tomorrow I will" You blushed to what he have said he likes my umbrella? He said in your thoughts

"O-okay.." You was supposed to say something but the bell ruined the moment.

"So it's time for us to go back in our class so bye?" We stood up together and You pat your back if there's a grass sticking in your back

"Bye.. oi-..Oikawa.." Your face is so red that you bow your head not looking at him.

"Hehe is it that hard to call my name" He pats your head "see ya later (y/n)-chan" As he said that he waves at you and he goes back to inside the school

When the clues is clear Oikawa is not around you suddenly passed out of the too much excitement you have in this day.

(A/n): dun..dun..dun.Hope you enjoy reading it :D .. but hope you land safely when you passed out XD

Up next:Yuu Nishinoya II