Daichi Sawamura II: betrayed?

You were walking in the hallway finding for Daichi. While you holding your paperworks for the recitation. You want to go talk to him since you have a question to ask.

When you found where Daichi is you smiled gleemly when you saw him but your smiled disappear when you saw him with your friend Yui have a good time talk to each other.

You know they're just only friends but.. leaving you behind while them having a good time to each other kinda hurt you. It throbs your heart.

You walked away leaving them behind but Daichi saw you he plastered a smile on his face as you walked away and he went towards you.

"(Y/n)!" You know it's Daichi calling you but you ran fast.

"Hey wait! (Y/n) !" Daichi started to run too. When the bell rang all the students gather that made Daichi stopped running since many students blocking his way.

So you finally escaped but someone grab your arm that made you pull of into someone. And it's Daichi panting.

"(Y/n)... what's with commotion? Are we playing Tag?"

"No.. I just see your having a good time talking with .. Yui" You suddenly averted your eyes to him and you can see from your peripheral vision he smirked.

"Oh.. Jealous? " He suddenly grinned.

"What me?! Jealous?! No I'm not"

"Pftt don't be! We were only talking about you" he pinched your cheeks " And it looks like I need to go in my class see ya later.. And as I said don't be since your the one I like" Daichi turned back and waved you a goodbye

You were kinda relied and blush at the same time.

"Hmp! Whose jealous "

(A/n): Its 2016 !! Well.. *sigh* lets just say bye bye to 2015 you've been a good memories to us but! More memories to come in 2016 yush!!