Chapter 12

"Nice to know you care." I said sarcastically.

***************************************************************************************************************

I walked past him and climbed up onto a big metal bin that sat next to the brick wall of the alley. I backed up enough so I could leap into the air and grab the fire escape ladder. Hoping to god that I made it.

My heart dropped but thankfully my body didn't.

I tightened my grip on the cold metal and swung my body back and forth until the ladder make it to the floor and wasted no time climbing out it, closely followed by Owen.

Once we made it to the roof we dropped through a small hatch that he unlocked, into a dark room. I made a point of surveying the room, for anyone or anything. But it was completely empty.

"Gear up." He ordered once he made it to the ground.

I lifted up the skirt of my dress up to reveal a black holster I hid under my dress. I pulled out the gun and loaded it. Then checked for my refills and my other supplies. I looked up at him to see him standing there smiling looking me up and down.

"Hey, didn't you say gear up?" I said jokingly since he didn't take out his gun. I walked over to him and pulled out his gun, from the hidden pocket in his jacket and handed it to him.

"It's empty in here." I said walking towards the window on the other side of the room.

"Follow me." He said making his way towards the door with his gun up.

We came face to face with a small hallway. The carpet was dark red and the walls were gold. There were a lot of room doors but we knew are target would be behind the most extravagant doors at the end of the hallway.

We both took turns and stealthily making are way to the doors, watching out for doors opening or cameras. Thankfully we made it there and made it inside. But not long after that, we heard voices approaching us, which made us hide behind the thick black curtain that covered most of the walls of the room.

Our breathing slightly hastened from the adrenaline pumping through our veins.

I heard the door open and two people walk in, but the door didn't click shut.

"Caleb bring some pretties up here to my room, I'm in a mood for some fun." Said the southern voice.

"How many would you like Sir?"

"As many as you can get and make then wear those costumes that Grant bought."

"Yes Sir."

Someone then left the room. I then looked over at Owen.

"I have an idea. Stay here until I give you the signal." I whispered.

I moved along the curtain making it to the door then walking out into the hallway to hunt down the cleaning cart I saw earlier on our trip down the hall. I quickly put my gun away and tied my hair back. I put on the maids apron handing of the cart and also grabbed a spray bottle and a cloth to make the act look real enough.

I made my way back through the door and back behind the curtain. I squeezed past Owen who had an extremely surprised look on his face and made my way into the bathroom.

The main objective of this diversion, was to cut of his ability to call for help and to also stop anyone who may interfere with the job.

I began to very haphazardly clean the bathroom that was already cleaned, by making a lot of sound.

"What in gods...... Why hello there sweetheart." He said seeing me crouched over on the floor.

Of course he wouldn't be wondering why one of his maids, had heels and a nightclub dress on.

"Oh Signor, I am sorry, I did not know that you were here. I just......" I said in my best Latina accent, to make it sound like I just like the rest of his illegal workers.

This guys name was Freddy and he dressed like your typical southern cowboy and talked like one too. He had shoulder length blonde hair that was slicked back under his cowboy hat.
He works for an illegal drug circle and made a deal with the wrong type of people. Which was why we had to pay him a visit.

He stopped me by raising his hand to silence me and leaned his other hand against the door frame trapping me in the bathroom.

"There's no need to apologise, sweetheart. My god you are pretty. You must be new." He said though I think it was more aimed at himself then at me.

I ducked under his arm walking out of the bathroom.

"Why thank you Signor." I said adding a little giggle for effect.

"Yes I think you'll do just nicely." He said walking towards me.

"Signor?" I asked acting confused, though I really wanted to bash his face in.

"I was planning on having female company, but I think after seeing you, I won't be satisfied with anything less." He said biting his lips.

"Oh well." I said looking down at the floor thinking about my next move. "I guess you'll have to cancel that order. Because I don't play well with others." I smirked which made him run to the phone.

He made sure his manservant knew to not send the girls and to not disturb him. He then looked back over at me, before I turned towards the door. I locked it and looked sideways at Owen who was still waiting for the signal. I gave him the look and dropped the cleaning supplies.

I then untied the apron and my hair shaking it loose and turned to make my way back to Freddy. I pushed him back on the bed and climbed down on top of him. I leant down to kiss him while I reached for his hands holding then above his head that when I reached for my gun and Owen came out of hiding.

I held the gun with both hands facing his face.

"What the hell!" He said when he opened his eyes to see me holding a gun to him and Owen standing off to the side of the bed, looking at him with a tilted head.

"Hey there Freddy." Owen said smirking.