Chapter 3: Tour Rehearsals Pt. 1

3 weeks later

*Nicki POV*

We were preparing for the tour it's been so stressful but we were enjoying ourselves. Today was out third day of rehearsals and I decided to take Shanice with us. We love to baby her even though  she's 19. I hate leaving her here by herself so I had to beg her to come along with us. Meek didn't like Shanice being at rehearsals cause he'd have his friends drinking and playing around. He doesn't trust guys around Shanice but he knows that they'll never cross the line especially since Shanice and Chino made it official a few days ago after their 4th date. I can't lie they are very cute together and they both seem happy but I just want her to be careful because she falls hard and love easy. I know we can't protect her forever but we ain't tryna be grandparents anytime soon and I know Baltimore guys such as Chino don't wait on no one when it comes to wsex. I just hope they're careful that's all I can ask. I know she doesn't like taking birth control but she's gonna have to take it now that she has a boyfriend. I was in the living room waiting for Meek and Shanice to come down. It was now 12 and rehearsals start at 1:30. Meek is usually on time but now he's moving slower than a snail and I already know what Shanice was doing.

Nicki- "Shanice I've been waiting on you and your Dad for the last 15 minutes get off the phone and let's go"

(She yelled from downstairs.)

Shanice- "Mom calm down I'm om a important phone call right now I'm coming."

Nicki- "Chino is not that important Shanice"

(She said as she sat on the couch. She knew just how to get her down those stairs.)

Shanice- "You did not just say that."

(Shanice said as she came downstairs.)

Nicki- "I knew it would have you running down the stairs that's why I said what I said. I know how you feel about him so I used that to my advantage."

(She said as she smiled at Shanice)

Shanice- "You are so petty. Its not even funny"

Nicki- "I've been told"

(She said as she laughed at Shanice's annoyed facial expression )

Shanice- "Anyway do you think this is too much!"

(She asked pointing to her outfit)

Nicki- "I mean it's kinda provocative but you're a big girl Shanice you can wear whatever you wanna wear."

Shanice- "I know I just feel a little naked that's all. I'll just get my MK fur coat just in case"

Nicki- "I know you're getting all dressed up to see Chino but you better not be too distracted cause I need your help with a few things"

Shanice- "I know Mom I won't be too distracted I promise"

Nicki- "Okay Shanice and please go change that top. I know Chino is younger than what you're used to but that shirt is too revealing"