Chapter 20: Beach Day

Excuse all errors!!!

Enjoy

*Meek POV*

We've been sitting here waiting for Nicki and Shanice for over 30 minutes and I wasn't even exaggerating.

Me: "Why we can't leave them again?"

(I sighed as I was starting to get annoyed. She was just like her Mom always late for everything. That shit was getting frustrating.)

Monica: "Cause Nic would probably kill your ass. You know better Meek."

Meek: "You're a woman and you're not even late. You've been sitting out here with us since we've been here"

Monica: "Yeah because I woke up a hour early to get ready. I know how Shannon gets and I'm not tryna hear his ass on this trip so I got up and handled everything before he even woke up"

Meek: "See you're smart"

"And I'm not"

Omelly: "Boy you're in trouble"

(Omelly laughed as I brought my attention back to my beautiful wife. I knew her ass was probably mad she was probably listening to us the whole time since she's sneaky and shit )

Me: "Took y'all long enough"

Nicki: "Blame your daughter but I wanna know what you were saying before I said something"

Me: "Just that I can't wait to see my beautiful wife"

(I smiled as everybody else in the van laughed. I wasn't tryna be on her bad side right now so the least I could do was trey to butter her up.)

Nicki: "I know you're lying but I'mma let you live. Scoot over "

Me: "No let Shanice go beside her man I don't want her next to me"

Shanice: "Ohh wow that's how it is now. Its only been a day and you're being like this."

Nicki: "Exactly your only kid and you're dismissing her like that. You should be ashamed of yourself."

(She joked as we got out so Shanice could go in the back. Shanice wouldn't turn down sitting with Malia and Omelly for anything not even for us.)